Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market (active in 9 markets on 3 continents). This is a truly unique opportunity: you get to build a Canadian startup from the ground up, with the global knowledge and resources of the fastest growing company in Europe over the last 4 years (FT2017: top 1000 high growth companies in Europe.) We are fast-paced and love the food world! Learn more about us at HelloFresh.ca.
About the Role
We are looking for an energized, analytical problem-solver to develop strategic plans for select offline performance channels as we grow our business across Canada. You will be given responsibility from day one as your work will both drive and support acquisition-driven marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is curious, analytical, obsessive about delivering measurable results, and passionate about HelloFresh’s mission to change the way people eat and cook at home.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies and plans for select print media marketing channels based on data and learnings from other markets and execute those plans across geographies;
- Adjust and optimize results of campaigns based on target KPIs;
- Run A/B tests on creative and promotional offers for print collateral pieces;
- Manage inventory of marketing collateral to ensure sufficient fulfillment of campaigns;
- Assess further acquisition opportunities within your channels and recommend investment strategies;
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, engineering, or a related field from a top-tier university, supported with strong performance
- You have up to three years of experience as a Business or Marketing Analyst, in finance, operations, or in a highly analytical role (bonus points if you’ve worked at a start-up!)
- You’re a data junkie with advanced proficiency in Excel: you love finding the details in facts and statistics, and putting it all together for an actionable plan
- You have intellectual curiosity: you want to know the “why” and you go beyond the scope of a given assignment to get your answers
- You are motivated by challenging targets and are keen to tackle both the big projects and small tasks in order to grow the business
- You have strong project management and organizational skills
Why you’ll love this job:
- You’ll have the chance to push your ideas from inception to execution without being held back by bureaucracy.
- We’re a startup within a startup. We’re nimble but we have the institutional knowledge and the global resources to make HelloFresh a sure-fire Canadian success. You can get in at the ground level.
- Awesome environment at our downtown Toronto office! We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously.
- You'll have the chance to put your stamp on a crazy-high-growth company and make a difference in the way Canadians eat, from coast to coast.
This is a full-time, permanent position. We offer a competitive salary with health benefits as well as delicious food benefits!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Senior Researcher Consumer Insights - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Director of Marketing, EMEA
SEO & Web Analytics Specialist
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Manager, Events and Engagement
Taco Bell, Irvine
Screening Manager - Originals Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California