Continuous Improvement Lead
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh are on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join our high performing Production team in our warehouse in Banbury.
Reporting to the Operational Excellence Manager, you'll be tasked with identifying opportunities and delivering optimization projects to continuous improve our Production operation and in doing so, our service to our customers.
What you'll do:
- Have a dedicated focus on line balancing and throughput optimization in a constantly changing, labour intensive environment
- Support the learning and development of our production and office teams, through creation and delivery of training
- Provide regular progress updates to the senior team on project progress
- Develop tools and reports to improve visibility and process efficiency
- Work with our wider Ops team (Procurement, Logistics, Operations Development) to deliver new business initiatives
- Collaborate with Production Assistance team to mentor and develop
Who you are:
- Flexible to work ever other weekend
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge preferable
- At your best when given the autonomy to prioritise and deliver your objectives
- Track record of identifying operational improvements and influencing others to deliver change
- Analytical thinker, with strong MS Office skills especially MS Excel
- Experience of key improvement project tools and principles (including FMEA, DMAIC, 5S) - Lean Six Sigma qualifications desirable
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- The ability to influence key stakeholders and push responsibility onto those who will benefit from a change
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
- Great sense of humour
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits including: pension, cycle to work scheme, fruit daily and awesome monthly socials
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.