HTML Email Developer
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
About the role
The CRM team is looking for an experienced Email Designer who will be responsible for producing the message and content across email. This person will have a direct impact on how we retain and engage our current customer base. You will work alongside CRM and Growth's marketing strategy to ensure successful execution of these marketing campaigns.
- Develop email campaigns with HTML for CRM marketing activities
- Assist with creative projects that are related to the company's digital products and content marketing needs.
- Create email campaigns that adhere to industry best practices and standards to drive engagement and customer retention.
- Knowledge of, and ability to design responsively
- Create highly-complex email templates for our customers’ marketing activities
- Conduct extensive QA of work prior to sending to production
- A doer. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty. You have no ego when it comes to working on small projects – you inherently understand that everything we create impacts our customers.
- A multi-tasker. Able orchestrate projects of varying levels of complexity, as well as scope, and get great work done, on time.
- A continuous learner. You know that part of being a brilliant creative is taking, and receiving, critique. You can handle a bit of rejection here and there.
- Curious. You seek to understand the customer benefit behind every project and chase the answers to your questions.
- Degree from a top-tier college or university
- Hands-on experience working with HTML, CSS, and Java
- 0-2 years of experience in email marketing
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Very thorough / detail oriented – you spot things others don’t
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Social Media Specialist
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Local SEO Specialist
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Marketing Specialist
Marketing Manager, Email
Casper, New York
Golden State Warriors, Warriors Executive Office
Senior Researcher Consumer Insights - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands