Loyalty Marketing Manager
HelloFresh, New York City
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are among the Top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only 3.5 years after inception we are active in 9 markets on 3 continents. From our offices in New York, London, Berlin, Sydney and Amsterdam we are able to deliver our delicious meals to over 200m households worldwide!
Our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch at home. We have received almost US$ 200mn in venture capital and have won multiple prizes for our work.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Join us and become part of the HelloFresh movement!
About the role
The CRM team is looking for an experienced marketing manager who will be responsible for the management and optimization of our marketing campaigns across various channels (think direct mail, email, and push). You will assist on the overall marketing strategy as well as work with other marketing managers and internal stakeholders to ensure successful execution of these marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who will be excited to grow and take on new responsibilities, including those within retention, lead nurturing, new marketing channels, data analysis, and project management. As a member of a cross-functional marketing team, the right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, able to operate and coordinate across multiple teams, and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about ensuring the executional success of the marketing team. You should bring a passion for project management and marketing.
- Work with cross functional teams (brand, content, operations, growth) to execute campaigns that align with our growth and retention efforts
- Work with our content and creative teams to design and schedule personalized, ad hoc email and push campaigns
- Report learnings to internal stakeholders and propose ideas to streamline the execution of lifecycle campaigns
- Prioritize key initiatives by business impact and set clear boundaries for things that don’t meet that criteria
- Formulate clear content marketing strategies and processes that aim to bring consistency and efficiency to CRM efforts
- Develop, lead and execute large-scale ad-hoc and automated communications
- Support cross-functional campaign executions from a CRM perspective
- Obsess over the funnel and set concrete KPIs to improve engagement and retention, while driving continuous improvement of all our channel marketing operations
- Rigorously track and monitor past and current campaign performance and user behavior to recommend strategies and campaigns that will increase engagement
- Run coordinated experimentation that will generate actionable insights
Your day-to-day includes
- Ideating, plan, and execute messaging and content in all of CRM’s marketing channels, including email, push, direct mail
- Partnering with Growth, Product, and Support to provide assistance on executing messaging related to changes in our product line
- Driving development of new content and marketing strategies for the channels you own
- Working with Brand and Design on developing assets and contents for marketing campaigns executed through our channels
- Providing support in the research and analysis of new channels and areas of growth for CRM
- Running day-to-day optimization for the marketing campaigns run through CRM
- Drawing insights on best practices, campaign enhancements, and new industry trends
- Tracking and analyzing effectiveness of all marketing campaigns across both online/offline channels
- Developing and running our promotional offers and campaigns
- Reporting on campaign results, highlighting successes, failures, trends, and opportunities
- Running A/B testing for marketing channels – driving creative testing and analyze long-term effectiveness of test campaigns versus control creatives
- BS/MS from a top tier university in Marketing, Business, Economics, or another related field of study
- 3-5 years experience in a direct-to-consumer CRM marketing manager role, ideally in the areas of Channel Marketing, Retention Marketing, and/or Lead Nurturing in a retail or ecommerce environment
- 1-2 years of experience in email, digital, mobile marketing, or related fields
- Retail and/or ecommerce business knowledge and understanding of the typical KPIs
- Demonstrated analytical success and the capacity for developing / understanding strategy.
- Hands-on experience project managing an initiative from start to finish. Achieves project goals while managing scope, time, quality and risk. Learns from failures as well as successes.
Required technical skills
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HTML and SQL
- Hands-on experience with ESP (i.e. MailChimp, Oracle/Responsys, SendGrid, Sailthru, CheetahMail, ExactTarget, etc)
- Experience working with CRM automation tools (Salesforce, Marketo, etc.) in a retail/ecommerce environment
Who you are
- Familiar with the creative process and an understanding of marketing. Someone who enjoys working closely with other marketing managers, copywriters, designers and data analysts.
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items. Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence and motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Ability to understand complex concepts and work across multiple functions and teams. Demonstrates initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, and enthusiasm for learning new skills. Offers creative thinking and solutions
- Extremely detail oriented, organized, self starter and a great communicator.
- Excellent organizational skills; strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
Starting Date: Immediate
Benefits: Competitive salary with health, vision and dental; regular team-building events; heavily discounted HelloFresh meals, and great discounts for friends and family
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Head of Competitive Intelligence & Strategy
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Mobile Marketing Manager, Germany
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Product Marketing Manager, Brand
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Leader - Healthcare, Pharma, Insurance Industries
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Coordinator, UCAN Original Series Publicity
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Manager, Marketing Science
Snap Inc., New York, NY