Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home-cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all of the ingredients, instructions and inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europe’s fastest growing startup, but at just five years in, we’re the industry leader. Along the way, we’ve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide, and are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food and grocery.
So, if you’re keen to join a dynamic and energetic team on a journey to scale with your out-of-the-box thinking and rigorous problem solving, look no further. We have an exciting opportunity for a people focused Line Leader to join our Production team at our built for purpose warehouse in Banbury.
As a Line Leader, you’ll be responsible for the accuracy and efficiency of your line; you will be expected to drive excellent standards of packing quality, food hygiene, health and safety and the happiness of your team.
What you’ll do:
- Own the performance of a production line and ensure deadlines are achieved
- Daily supervision of a team of operatives and agency staff in the department
- Support management in training of staff
- Deliver against operational KPI's
- Liaise and communicate with the Production Manager and Supply Chain team
- Seek to continually improve processes and identify areas of potential weaknesses
- Inspire your team to care about our customers, brand and products
- Comply with Food Safety Regulations and HelloFresh quality standards
- Maintain a safe working environment for all
Who you are:
- Available to work weekends
- Assertive, keen eye for detail, be able to multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Practical knowledge and experience in an operational environment
- FMCG and grocery retail knowledge preferable
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- The ability to build a strong sense of team ownership and maintain a high level of morale within the work force
- Energy, enthusiasm, positive, commitment and a can-do flexible attitude
- Embraces change and challenge
- Great sense of humour
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary and company benefits including: pension, cycle to work scheme, breakfast and fruit and awesome monthly socials
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes
- High level of responsibility from day one
- The opportunity to rapidly advance your career
- Working with a fun, energetic and supportive team
Please note, this role is not suitable for those suffering from food allergies due to the nature of the working environment.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Associate Warehouse Manager
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Sr. Program Manager (Contractor)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Public Policy Manager-South China
O365 Messaging Architect
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Procurement Consultant / Specialist