Director of Online Marketing (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Do you want to change the world? Be a member of an award winning business? Work with motivated and inspiring people? Great, so do we!
We're HelloFresh, the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. The Director of Online Marketing will assume responsibility for one of the intellectually most demanding and impactful roles in Europe's fastest growing startup. More than a company, we are a group of fiercely passionate foodies, on a mission to shake up the global cooking scene. In short, we're on a mission to change the way people eat and cook, forever.
About the job
The Director of Online Marketing will be responsible for driving user acquisition and reactivation for HelloFresh, setting the strategy, and executing the plans for Display, Paid Social, SEM, SEO and Native Advertising for our international countries: DACH, Benelux, UK, Canada and Australia. This role will assess personnel and partner needs, managing the central Online marketing team as well as working with relevant country teams to plan, test, optimise, and scale growth strategies across all online paid channels.
The role will partner with Offline Marketing, CRM, BI, Product, Design & Customer Experience, and other relevant teams to grow digital programs. This role deserves an exceptionally analytical, data-driven, hands-on demand generation leader who has experience in creating integrated campaigns across multiple touchpoints.
Who we’re looking for
- 6+ years of online marketing experience in digital companies, with significant experience managing and optimising multi-million euro B2C marketing budgets across several countries.
- Expertise with leading marketing strategy, including budget allocation, opportunity assessment, and prioritisation
- Well-rounded knowledge of all aspects of digital marketing with leadership and operational expertise
- Experience working on: PPC & Display, SEO, Paid Social Media Management, Native Advertising and Performance Influencer Marketing.
- Experience establishing and monitoring tracking against marketing initiatives to ensure ROI-positive results
- Experience with A/B testing and optimising bid strategies across audiences, ad formats, and creative assets
- A history of communicating regularly with executive teams on competitive and market trends in your channels
- A strong grasp of the rapidly evolving marketing technology field
- A drive for innovation
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in one of the intellectually most demanding and impactful roles in Europe's fastest growing startup
- Working with a fun, energetic and highly motivated team
- International career development opportunities and business travel to our local offices
- Competitive salary and benefits
- High level of responsibility from day one
If this sounds like you, please click the "Apply Now" button. If this role doesn't quite match what you're looking for, but you'd like to know more about joining the HelloFresh team, please visit our Jobs page to view our other vacancies. We'd love to hear from you!
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Jr. Weekend Social Media Strategist
BuzzFeed, New York
Senior Business Support Specialist
Snap Inc., London, UK
Director, Product Marketing
Everwise, San Francisco
Senior Director, New Product Development Marketing
Time Inc., New York, NY
Awards - EMEA
Netflix, London, United Kingdom
Originals Publicity - Spain & Europe
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands