Director Customer Experience (m/f)
HelloFresh, Berlin, London
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
- Define the Customer Experience Strategy
- Partner with product, tech, marketing and other business stakeholders to test and implement the vision
- Own our voice-of-the-customer program and help individual business stakeholders make the most out of customer feedback
- Drive the HelloFresh loyalty program (e.g., strategy, assortment, budget)
- Provide customer experience data, analytics and insight to support customer focused, data-driven decision making throughout the wider organisation
- Manage the customer experience team, a team that handles large customer-impacting issues and works to identify opportunities that improve the customer experience and key metrics
- Customer Lifetime Value
- Onboarding Success
- Customer Compensation
Who we’re looking for
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years in customer experience or management consulting
- Strong ability to create and implement a global retention strategy and lead cross-functional projects
- Proven ability to manage, lead and empower people to achieve challenging results
- Experience in project management, data driven and goal-orientated work
- Comfortable in the fast-paced, demanding and analytical startup environment
- You are a team player, you thrive in a large international and geographically dispersed team
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe.
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions.
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth.
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere.
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin with excellent transport links and employee perks.
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Head of Brand & Communications (m/w)
Reddit, Los Angeles
Yelp WiFi, Head of Marketing
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
Growth Project Manager
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
SMB Campaign Manager, Dropbox Business
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Junior Manager PR & Marketing (Berlin)
Etsy, Berlin, DE