Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Atlanta
HelloFresh, Atlanta, GA
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
HelloFresh is a rapidly growing international startup. We have been providing millions of meal kits to customers across nine countries over the past five years, and we aren’t stopping here! Our goal is to continue our growth to become the largest home food delivery service in our market. Cooking should be enjoyable, affordable, and convenient, and that is exactly what our customers can expect from HelloFresh.
We are actively seeking full-time Brand Ambassadors to join our team in order to continue the expansion of our brand. If you are working in the retail or customer service industry and are looking to advance your career, look no further!
In this role, you will promote HelloFresh through direct marketing and face-to-face interactions at various events. In order to succeed in this position you will need to be confident in your customer service skills, eager to learn, and willing to hit personal and team sales goals.
Are You Someone That…
- Can communicate verbally with a wide range of people?
- Is customer focused?
- Enjoys working as a positive team player to meet individual and team sales goals?
- Is agile and able to respond effectively to the changing needs of a fast-paced growing organization?
- Wants to grow your direct marketing/sales skills?
- Engage with potential customers through face-to-face interactions at local events, festivals, malls, gyms, and more
- Promote and sell HelloFresh to new demographics while meeting weekly sales goals
- Learn about the benefits and services of our product to effectively market to customers
- Attend trainings several times a week on-site at our local sales office
- BA/BS preferred; high school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year experience in sales, marketing, customer service, or similar field
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
- It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
All selected candidates are subject to passing a background check prior to employment.
Candidates must have a reliable source of personal transportation.
Candidates must be able to stand for 3-4 hours at a time and lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Subscription Sales Manager, TripAdvisor Shopping
TripAdvisor, New York, NY
Sales Operations Manager
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Senior Sales Engineer (Multiple Positions)
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Enterprise Sales Account Manager
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Account Executive - Denmark
Senior Sales Manager