HelloFresh, Richmond, CA
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only three and half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents.
We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
Facilities Supervisor Job Description
The Facilities Supervisor oversees the day-to-day operations within the functional areas of housekeeping, janitorial, maintenance, and overall upkeep of the distribution center. The Facilities Supervisor coordinates activities and provides coaching and guidance to workers in the facilities team. The Facilities Supervisor provides support to the team, stepping in as needed to ensure maximum productivity. The Supervisor receives direction from Management and carries out instructions based on given directive. The Supervisor is responsible for following and enforcing all safety, GMP and SQF policies/procedures, as well as adherence to PPE/hygiene policies, in cooperation with the supervisor. The Facilities Supervisor is required to be certified in operating all material handling equipment as needed by location.
- Responsible for directing and supervising a group of employees involved in facilities operations procedures with regard to housekeeping, janitorial, maintenance and overall upkeep of the distribution center
- Plan and assign work of subordinates.
- Develop and/or adapt inspection equipment to meet GMP standards, make suggestions with regard to procedures, standards and equipment to facilitate work and maintain efficiency and productivity.
- Analyze facts or circumstances surrounding individual problems to determine what action should be taken within the limits of standard practices.
- Responsible for compilation and maintenance of inspection reports and records.
- Investigate and determine cause of faulty work and consult and advise other departments as to corrective measures.
- Provide all employees with necessary tools, proper training and corrective direction.
- Occasionally required to communicate with other departments within the distribution center in order to collaborate and solve problems
- Maintain discipline, morale and harmonious relations among subordinates.
- Investigate and adjust personnel problems within area of responsibility.
- Effectively recommend as to hiring, promotions, wage adjustments and terminations.
- Respectfully support and follow direction from management and completes tasks with minimum supervision.
- Train new employees on standard operating procedures (safety, GMP AND SQF policies /procedures, PPE / hygiene policies)
- Responsible for upkeep of equipment including reporting defective equipment to management
- Maintains the work area in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Update data in the computer system; must be able to use a computer and type/data entry using computer programs (Microsoft Office, Google Sheets)
- Leadership: train and develop a large group of employees, ongoing process improvement
- Performance Management: for assigned responsibility, hiring, promotions, and performance reviews
- Problem Solving/Analysis: professional, confidential
- Results Driven and detail oriented
- Communication Proficiency: speak to employees with tact and diplomacy
- Time Management: tracking/monitoring production and maintaining productivity
- Technical Capacity: Product quality, food safety, computer literacy to input information into the computer
- Learning Orientation: able to take direction and relay information to employees
- Associate’s degree or 4+ related production management work experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of supervisory or leadership experience required.
- High school diploma / GED required.
- Food & Beverage experience highly preferred.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Lux Ambassador Florence
Airbnb, Florence, Italy
User Operations Quality Analyst
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Calling All Architects: Search Operations Specialist (Freelance Remote)
Architizer, New York, NY
Workplace Operations Manager
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Associate Facilities Manager
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Store Leader, Palo Alto
Warby Parker, Palo Alto, CA