HelloFresh, Sydney, Australia
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
We are looking for an IT Manager Australia who will join our expanding ANZ IT team to be in charge of helping execute and maintain all IT components for our Australian business.
Reporting to the Senior IT Manager ANZ, you will be responsible for the day-to-day IT activities of all our offices and distribution centres across Australia (6 locations) as well as manage, coach and mentor our team of IT Support Engineers superstars.
- Manage day-to-day activities including project tasks, standardisation, procedures, training and communication from the IT department.
- Mentor and provide third level support to the team of Support Engineers in case they require guidance or assistance.
- Liaise when needed with internal (mainly HelloFresh Infrastructure Team) and external (mainly telco providers & hardware vendors) stakeholders to escalate software, hardware and connectivity issues.
- Identify and implement any process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in a full range of local IT projects such as new system deployments, new office launches…
- At least 5 years of experience in IT and at least 12 months of experience as an IT Manager leading a team.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in IT; additional IT certifications encouraged.
- Strong knowledge of different operating systems (Windows/OSX) and cloud technology platforms (Google Workplace, Azure, Atlassian, Slack...).
- Basic knowledge of network administration (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, VLAN).
- High level of analytical and administrative skills, great communication skills, strong project management skills and the ability to learn quickly any new technology coming up.
- Experience in a warehouse or production environment is a great advantage.
You are ...
- Highly organised and able to deal with performing several tasks simultaneously.
- Proactive, ambitious, and assertive: you take ownership of your work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment.
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations and problem-solving zealot
What you’ll get in return…
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing global technology companies in an exciting growth phase
- 70% discount off HelloFresh boxes
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning with room for personal growth
- Free access to Headspace
- HelloFresh Academies - monthly internal learning & development
- A diverse and vibrant international environment, with offices in 17 countries
Start Date: Immediate
Duration: Full time role. You must have the right to work full-time in Australia.
Location: Chippendale office, with travels to our Australian fulfilment centres (Sydney, Melbourne and Perth). We are currently partly working from home.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
File hosting service