Global Site Operations Engineer (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
We are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable and challenging experience at a rapidly growing startup. Responsibility is given from day one to use your initiative and creativity to help us grow our business. We are fast-paced and love the food world.
About the job
As part of our global production team, you will be in charge of
- Strategic improvement of site cost structure
- Definition and roll-out of cost cutting and efficiency improvement programs
- Project management of technology improvement projects to improve processes and introduce new technologies to the shopfloor
- International roll-out of new methods to local production sites
- Support production ramp-ups and optimization efforts
- Support standardisation and best-practice approach
Who we’re looking for
- Bachelor or Master‘s degree from top tier college or university in engineering
- 1-3 years experience as production engineer or operational excellence engineer
- Lean and six-sigma knowledge
- Willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent analytic skills and hands on approach
What we offer
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding manufacturing engineering roles at one of the largest technology companies to come out of Europe
- Direct, high impact on our future operations setup from day 1
- Freedom to realize your ideas to create effective solutions
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Mentoring and coaching by senior manager
Are you up for a challenge?
If you're up for a challenge, please submit your complete application below, including your earliest starting date and salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Front End Web Development Instructor
General Assembly, Boston, MA
TripleLift, New York
Director of UI Engineering
NGINX, San Francisco
Technical Program Manager, Accessibility
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Full-Stack Engineer, Growth
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Data Engineer, Cloud Security
Netflix, Los Gatos, California