HelloFresh, Boston, MA
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient and exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory and expansion has been phenomenal – only five years after inception, we are active in nine markets, and on three continents. We are recognized industry leaders—receiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving sales and growth. Entrepreneurial at heart, this individual will use local knowledge and experience to source and identify face-to-face sales opportunities in the local market. A natural leader and talented sales trainer, the Sales Manager will build a large sales force capable of taking our current and future offerings direct to our target audience through a range of customer-facing platforms. The Sales Manager, leaving no avenue untested, will develop bespoke strategies that build out sales and brand within the local market. With our goals and partners in the market, there will be natural progression within this role.
- Train, lead and manage a small but rapidly growing sales team.
- Manage sales standards and goals for the office.
- Source new territories and sales opportunities.
- Scout and recruit exciting new sales talent.
- Engage the sales team with interactive and motivating sales meetings.
- Provide accurate and punctual reporting.
- Lead from the front and carry a personal quota.
- Able to work in a fast-growing environment.
- Able to adapt to new challenges and lead from the front in all areas.
- Able to be active for large parts of the day.
- 2 + years of management experience.
- Sales and team development Experience.
- Great interpersonal and communications skills.
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive! Come see what’s cookin’ at HelloFresh!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Manager of Hardware Outreach
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Peloton, Tysons, VA
Customer Sales Agent - Vollzeit / Teilzeit (m/w)
Optician, University Village
Warby Parker, Seattle, WA
Business Travel Account Manager, Sydney
Airbnb, Sydney, Australia
Sailthru, New York