Senior iOS Mobile Developer (m/f)
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We’re now active and growing in 9 different countries in 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product and become one of the top 3 largest companies to come out of Europe over the past 4 years.
As a member of HelloTech you’ll be exposed to a modern technology stack and a slick cross functional agile team setup. We have developed a refined product and provide scalability on a global level. Join our HelloTech team and help us to build a fresh food global champion!
About the job
- Developing and maintaining mobile apps both for public as for internal use.
- Close cooperation with Backend and Product teams, in order to build the best apps possible
- Creating a smooth and pleasant end user experience, for both our customers and our internal users
- Monitor and improve the usage of the tools you build
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out our engineering blog.
Who we’re looking for
- You have a great team spirit
- You have proven experience working as an iOS Developer
- You have extensive knowledge of OOP and Software Design Patterns
- You have experience consuming RESTful API’s
- You have thorough knowledge of the different iOS SDK’s
- You have extensive knowledge of Objective C and Swift
- You are an experienced git user
- You are a basic UNIX shell user
- You have great debugging skills and you are a quick learner and quick thinker
- You use your critical judgement in the workplace
What we offer
- You take responsibility from Day 1
- You work in a young and dynamic environment
- HelloFresh is a place that lets you implement your own ideas
- We work from a modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A competitive salary for the startup job market
- Flat hierarchies, constant learning, casual workplace and no attitude
- Outstanding team atmosphere and international mix
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your earliest starting date and your salary expectations.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit http://www.hellofresh.de
Jobs You May Like
Manager of Identity and Permissions
Hyperloop One, Los Angeles
QA Tester (Sony TRC Experience Required)
Survios, Los Angeles, CA
Full Stack Software Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Software Engineer Intern, iOS
BuzzFeed, Minneapolis, MN
Senior Software Engineer, Account Engineering
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software QA Automation Engineer
Fitbit, Romania - Bucharest