Sr. Project Manager, Project Management
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
HelloFresh is in search of a Senior Project Manager to join our Brand Operations team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all areas of Creative Production, as well as the ability to manage projects, schedule, scope, budget and drive various creative projects, such as Print, Digital, and 360 Campaigns.
The Sr. Project Manager will lead the Project Management team while seamlessly collaborating with partners across the Brand Department, external vendors, and cross-functional stakeholders. Key functions include holistically understanding HF processes and creative needs while planning, managing, and driving all steps throughout the project lifecycle. They will be responsible for managing and overseeing multiple, simultaneous creative projects--many of which can be complex in nature—ensuring adherence to project management and production best practices.
You will ...
- Create meaningful relationships with key stakeholders
- Implement proven and innovative team leadership solutions to projects, workflows, and processes
- Continually prioritize project portfolio, creatively problem-solving roadblocks and forecasting ahead
- Partner closely with members of the Brand team to resource, scope projects
- Be comfortable creating and setting thoughtful budgets of 2M+. Forecast resourcing and creative production needs while partnering with Brand Managers to provide Finance any information needed
- Manage freelance spend, onboarding, and invoicing. Work with Account Payable on any discrepancies
- Assess, resource, and set project plans. Mitigate potential risks to critical project work
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, project and business needs
- Communicate expectations regarding schedules, resourcing and budget throughout project lifecycle
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes and risk resolution
- Initiate and drive post-project assessments (post-mortems)
- Work closely with stakeholders, as well as internal project team to shape and understand expectations, and define scope
- Implement proven and innovative project management solutions to plan and manage deliverables
- Foster teamwork and collaboration within Brand Operations as well as with each project team
- Mentor, train, and provide oversight to team members
- Work within set best practices, Brand processes, and workflows while also developing PM best practices and learnings when improvements are identified
- Proactively problem-solve and push work through, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Business, Management, Communications, or equivalent required
- 5-7 years of creative agency or in house experience; specifically, in a high volume, high efficiency, and speedy operation
- In-depth experience managing, leading, and developing direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to manage high volumes of projects through prioritization, planning, and delegation under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Print, Photo, Digital, and Video Production
- An ability and willingness to always be the calmest person in the room
- Tenacity in follow-through, owning and guiding any type of project from infancy to execution
- Impeccably organized with careful attention to detail
- Experience working in a project management system (eg. Wrike, Workfront, Basecamp, etc)
- Empowered self-starter, with excellent time and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability and desire to effectively drive change through empathy and persistence
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium and other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to do adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.