Senior Manager, Talent Management (Field)
HelloFresh, Phoenix, AZ
Delivering great recipes and fresh ingredients to your home each week
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat forever by offering our customers high quality food and recipes for different meal occasions. Over the past 10 years, we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are a global food solutions group and the world's leading meal kit company, active in 17 countries across 3 continents. So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes and fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of customers looking for delicious, healthy and sustainable options. The HelloFresh Group now includes our core brand, HelloFresh, as well as: GreenChef, EveryPlate, Chef's Plate, Factor, and Youfoodz.
Candidates should be prepared to thrive in an ambiguous, fast-paced & high-growth environment, and have a passion for working with key business stakeholders to build blended learning solutions that support multiple functions and employees across the organization.
- In partnership with the Associate Director, Talent Management you will lead several performance management processes and programs within our HQ offices
- Conduct needs assessments to co-develop a Talent Management roadmap that will enable us to build and deliver development programs, create skill-building pathways, and leverage learning technology solutions to enable scale and reach
- Elevate our succession planning process through key data points that will allow us to properly identify and prep HIPO within the organization
- Act as the connection point across Learning and Development, Engagement, and Employee Experience teams
- Collaborate with business leaders, HR professionals, and your team to understand talent management needs, provide guidance, and create buy-in for creative solutions
- Ensure business continuity
- Fuel employee growth through designing, maintaining and evaluating the way we manage talent throughout the business
- Establish key metrics that measure multiple levels of learning effectiveness, ranging from reaction to behavioral change.
What You Have…
- 6+ years of Talent Management experience with knowledge of adult learning principles and blended learning design experience.
- Experience coaching, developing and training individuals throughout their career journey.
- The ability to develop and execute strategic and tactical learning and development initiatives.
- An active listener and clear communicator with the ability to influence others with excellent verbal and written communication.
- Demonstrated group facilitation and classroom presentation skills.
- Experience leveraging technology solutions to scale and hands-on experience with learning management systems.
- Results-oriented and agile with strong attention to detail, time management and project management skills.
- Able to use data and people insights to drive effective processes.
- Organizationally aware and comfortable working collaboratively and cross-functionally to achieve company goals.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
What You’ll Get…
- Competitive Salary & 401(k) with company match that vests immediately upon participation.
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy.
- $0 monthly premium option and other flexible health plans effective on the first day of employment.
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives).
- Snacks, coffee & catered meals in the office.
- Company sponsored outings & employee resource groups.
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company.
We believe that sharing a meal brings people of all identities, backgrounds, and cultures together. We are committed to celebrating all dimensions of diversity in the workplace equally and ensuring that everyone feels a sense of inclusion and belonging. We also aim to extend this commitment to the partners we work with and the communities we serve. We are constantly listening, learning, and evolving to deliver on these principles. We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse employee population enables us to connect with our customers and turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers’ homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values and forms the foundation for a great place to work!
At HelloFresh, we embrace diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of an individual's race, national origin, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, marital status or any other protected characteristic under applicable law, whether actual or perceived. As part of the Company’s commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, to candidates at any stage, including to individuals with disabilities.
We want to do adapt our processes and create a safe space that welcomes everyone so please let us know how we can accommodate our process. In case you have any accessibility requirements you can share that with us in the application form.
HelloFresh is a multinational meal delivery service with a presence in several Western European and North American countries, as well as Australia. The company was founded in 2011 in Berlin by Dominik Richter, Thomas Griesel and Jessica Nilsson.
Want to learn more about HelloFresh? Visit HelloFresh's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.
Tech Jobs For You
Manager/Senior Manager - Retail Industry Growth Strategy, Oper...
Accenture, Multiple Locations, USA