Senior Interactive Project Manager
HERO Digital, Cupertino, CA
We are a customer experience company.
This position is b in Cupertino, CA.
Hero Digital is looking for a Senior Interactive Project Manager to join our client’s Marketing Communications group and be an integral part of a team that produces enterprise-level UX/design projects. You will be collaborating cross functionally to deliver high profile projects across multiple digital platforms on a global scale. This involves overseeing the project from initial brief to production, and guiding UX/design, copywriting, and development from concept through the final launch of the project. This is a permanent role working exclusively onsite with our client in the Cupertino area. Title dependent on experience.
What You'll Do
- Manage the scope and resourcing for interactive projects
- Assist in making adjustments to the project timeline, scheduling, and defining priorities
- Ability to articulate the big picture and overarching mission while maintaining a high attention to detail and tactical execution of complex systems
- Proactively identify solutions to meet changes in project scope while maintaining the integrity of the creative vision against tight deadlines
- Balance project scope, priorities and goals with various teams and keep clear and constant communication channels open with all stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally to route layouts, copy, renderings, and production files for review and approval
- Schedule handoffs and assure delivery of appropriate assets to teams
- Provide quality assurance on projects and promote exceptional quality standards on all deliverables
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years relevant experience; agency experience preferred
- The ability to communicate high-level concepts and overall business direction to stakeholders
- Experience in marketing and the development of digital communications across multiple channels and platforms
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to distill and simplify complex requests into clear and actionable project plans
- Work effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and respond to shifting priorities, schedules, and deliverables across multiple work streams
- Extremely strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- A proven track record of delivering results against deadlines
- Passion for digital products
- Ability to comfortably communicate with designers and developers. A high level understanding of web development principles is a plus
- Ability to work onsite in Cupertino/Sunnyvale, CA
- DAM experience a plus
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design, and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.