Hero Digital prides itself on the quality of our craft, our ability to grow our client's businesses, and our operational excellence. As SVP, Delivery Operations, you will lead all aspects of operations for our clients and our delivery practices. You will work closely with other leaders to devise and deploy methodologies and processes to help the company scale while building upon its culture of entrepreneurship and agility. You will play a key role in enabling the company maximize its growth trajectory while living up to its purpose and values. Your leadership will have a material effect on client satisfaction, employee well-being, and company profitability.
The task at hand is not an easy one. This executive needs to continue to drive predictability and repeatability across functions in a rapidly-growing environment, while continuing to convey flexibility and intimacy with clients. It’s easy to say but only the most gifted operators can make this happen, right?
We’re not looking for a trophy – we want a gifted operations and cross-functional leader. We want that heavy-duty operator who might not excel at marketing themselves but everyone in the room listens to their POVs and tactical suggestions because they know what they’re talking about. They understand how to unleash the talents of a team and do the little things that in the aggregate drive direct report performance.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee our national resourcing function, defining processes and assisting our business leaders in delivering with a combination of market teams and national centers of excellence;
- Oversee systems and tools (Salesforce, Mavenlink, Jira, and others) to support our main business workflows for marketing, selling, and delivery;
- Manage and develop our offshore capabilities, ensuring full integration into the broader delivery organization;
- Collaborate with finance and employee experience on efficient processes for onboarding employees;
- Elevate a service oriented PMO to execute internal projects with a high degree of integrity and efficiency;
- Continuously improve standards for the client facing PMO that can be used across the business;
- Accelerate the integration of acquired businesses by educating and onboarding them into our systems and processes;
- Establish standards for reporting and analytics that provide operational insights on client and employee performance;
- Establish documentation, playbooks, and training materials that memorialize our standard ops and procedures;
- Partner closely with the finance, employee experience, M&A, and client services leadership to actively solve for ad hoc operational needs.
Who You Are
- You are experienced at developing and implementing delivery and operational processes in an agency setting or consultancy;
- 10+ years in a Project/Program Management and/or Operations capacity in a consulting or agency setting;
- Experience representing delivery and operations in "live" situations such as pitches;
- Experience with M&A, ideally having been part of an acquired company and/or being part of the company acquiring other companies;
- Deep understanding of the digital project lifecycle and the role of the various team members;
- Background handling both domestic and offshore external staffing partners;
- Experience in financial analysis and financial modeling;
- Ability to see and communicate the big picture across multiple projects;
- Can take complex issues and present them in a simple and easy to follow manner;
- Gifted at steering teams towards decisions and results;
- Effective relationship management and influencing skills;
- Strong organizational and planning skills;
- Service oriented attitude (flexible, personable, empathic);
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA Preferred;
- Able to travel extensively as required.
Who We Are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design, and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.
Want to learn more about HERO Digital? Visit HERO Digital's website.
Jobs You May Like
Consulting Intern (3 or 6 month) | Mental Health Incubator Startup @ Harvard i-lab, non-profit
Affect Mental Health, Boston, MA