This position is located in Philadelphia.
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Senior Account Director to drive relationships and strategy for some of our key accounts here at Hero Digital. From leading pitches to successful project delivery, you’ll be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of key clients. You will drive strategy, client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and overall business profitability.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of detailed proposals, estimates, and statements of work for digital marketing campaigns, web development projects, and other digital initiatives
- Understand all digital marketing disciplines enough to provide a quality assurance check of deliverables and contribute to best practices and solutions
- Serve as a leader on the Client Services team and within the organization by developing junior talent and creating an environment where employees feel both challenged and valued
- Provide our internal teams with insight into the client’s strategic business initiatives to ensure our work is consistent with the client’s goals
- Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts and provide value to clients
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
Who you are
- You’re an Account Manager with 12+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or Online Advertising with national brands in an agency setting
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- You have a demonstrated understanding of CMS platforms, UX/Design processes, Web Development processes, Analytics & Reporting, eCommerce, Display Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Marketing Automation and/or other Internet Technologies
- You have a knack for successfully formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps
- You assess problems and implement solutions quickly while maintaining a level head
- You have excellent written and oral communications, paired with outstanding presentation skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- You’re a gifted people manager with the ability to encourage a positive and harmonious environment on your team
Who we are
We are building the leading independent customer experience agency in North America. We partner with brands on their biggest opportunities, driving their growth through a relentless focus on the customer. Hero Digital helps turn vision into reality—crafting iconic experiences, and building customer loyalty. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in lean teams who focus on solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. As a trusted advisor to the world’s best brands, we have created experiences that have defined companies like Western Digital, Sephora, Salesforce, and Aramark.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are genuine, entrepreneurial, collaborative, nimble, and dedicated.
As an entrepreneurial firm, we celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and make magic happen. We believe in warm, direct, and genuine communications with our clients and with each other. As a collaborative company, we believe that no one will be as successful alone as the team will be when working together. Being nimble in our approach makes our work more fun and our customers happier. We are dedicated to our goals. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Finally, we believe that diverse teams make innovation possible and that it is a business imperative to build a company reflecting the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.