HERO Digital, Philadelphia, PA; Austin TX
We are a customer experience company.
This position is based in our Austin or Philadelphia office.
We’re looking for a highly collaborative Presentation Designer who can work across the agency to produce high-quality presentations for client pitches, product reveals and agency initiatives.
This cross-functional role will work with our business development, account, project management and creative teams to visually present customer experience strategies in an easy-to-understand and compelling manner. In addition to creating presentations, this role will also be responsible for other visual design tasks as needed.
What you’ll do
- Design beautiful and clean, long-form presentations for large brands.
- Conduct visual storytelling across presentation slides, as well as create original graphics, process flows and charts.
- Use animation and other interactive elements in a meaningful and tasteful manner where needed.
- Work within existing brand guidelines to design new slides and visual elements, as well as select and use stock photography.
- Proactively communicate with internal stakeholders to remove ambiguity and get the clarity needed to produce presentations that are aligned with business expectations and timelines.
- Be a strong collaborator and partner for internal stakeholders, making recommendations and driving design solutions.
- Handle sensitive information with a high level of privacy and integrity.
- Be flexible and plan ahead for the dissemination of regularly changing content from internal stakeholders.
Who you are
- 5+ years of overall creative and design experience. 2-3 years of experience designing static and interactive presentations for a range of brands and industries.
- A portfolio showcasing advanced presentation design skills, including animations, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams).
- Advanced visual design skills with a strong understanding of hierarchy, typography, balance, color use and white space.
- Ability to create presentations within PowerPoint, Keynote or Google Slides.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Cloud (primarily Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Collaborative with and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.
Want to learn more about HERO Digital? Visit HERO Digital's website.
Sweat in good company