This position can be based in Philadelphia, New York, or Boston.
We're looking for a Vice President of Media to join the Hero Digital team. Are you passionate about analytics and data? Do you love mentoring others? If so, we believe you'll be the right person for the job if you can:
What You’ll Do
- Lead a team of media directors across many accounts to grow media billings and agency revenue while being responsible for client margin for media accounts
- Manage, coach, motivate, and mentor junior team members to ensure a quality employee experience
- Work with Fortune 500 brands to develop digital media strategies in order to achieve business objectives for both current and potential clients
- Place media programmatically as well as directly with publishers
- Use planning and competitive tools to make informed decisions and develop appropriate goals
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with all major media platforms, stay up to speed on all developments, like new ad formats, targeting capabilities, et al., and gain consideration for beta test inclusion
- Track the critical metrics of digital media buys for each assigned brand or client via reporting, managing the media planning, insertion, and reconciliation process
- Stay in the loop on the latest paid digital, social media and marketing tools, information, trends and opportunities
- Reconcile billing and manage budgets; consult with the finance team to ensure media billing platform is correct
- Assist in creative direction based on standard industry methodologies
- Manage QA Process to ensure no exposure on incorrect ads, landing pages, keywords, placements
Who You Are
- You have 15+ years of experience buying digital media
- Agency experience required
- Listening, empathy, and mentorship a must in this position.
- Advanced knowledge of Digital Media, Paid Search, Paid Social
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel
- Advanced Knowledge of Ad Serving Technology and 3rd Party Data targeting capabilities
- Proficiency in Tableau or other visualization platforms is a huge plus
- Working knowledge of web design, development, and information architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team
- You are experienced with managing a small team
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You have experience working directly with clients on customer-facing digital marketing programs.A self-starter who takes initiative and works effectively, and thrives in a changing, fast-moving agency
Who We Are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus of placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by the experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.
Want to learn more about HERO Digital? Visit HERO Digital's website.
The social news and entertainment company.