This position is located in Philadelphia.
We're looking for an experienced and passionate Account Director to drive relationships and strategy for some of our key accounts here at Hero Digital. From leading pitches to successful project delivery, you’ll be responsible for managing and growing a portfolio of key clients. You will drive strategy, client satisfaction, account revenue growth, and overall business profitability.
What you’ll do
- Lead the development of detailed proposals, estimates, and statements of work for digital marketing campaigns, web development projects, and other digital initiatives
- Understand all digital marketing disciplines enough to provide a quality assurance check of deliverables and contribute to best practices and solutions
- Serve as a leader on the Client Services team and within the organization by developing junior talent and creating an environment where employees feel both challenged and valued
- Provide our internal teams with insight into the client’s strategic business initiatives to ensure our work is consistent with the client’s goals
- Look for opportunities to grow existing accounts and provide value to clients
- Recommend measures to improve work process methods, equipment performance, and quality of product
Who you are
- You’re an Account Manager with 8+ years of experience in Digital Marketing or Online Advertising with national brands in an agency setting
- Healthcare industry experience strongly preferred
- You have a demonstrated understanding of CMS platforms, UX/Design processes, Web Development processes, Analytics & Reporting, eCommerce, Display Media, Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, Marketing Automation and/or other Internet Technologies
- You have a knack for successfully formulating and driving long-term strategic account plans, strategies, and roadmaps
- You assess problems and implement solutions quickly while maintaining a level head
- You have excellent written and oral communications, paired with outstanding presentation skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence
- You’re a gifted people manager with the ability to encourage a positive and harmonious environment on your team
Who we are
Hero Digital is a digital consulting firm focused on creating digital brand, product, and service experiences. We are headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Philadelphia, New York, Seattle, Dallas, and LA. In addition to competitive salaries and a full range of benefits, we offer an entrepreneurial environment that requires a passion for working hard, thinking fast, and delivering ferociously on behalf of clients. We enjoy working with one another as much as we enjoy hanging out at the end of the day.
Hero Digital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
About HERO Digital
Hero Digital was created to craft great, multi-channel customer experiences for the world’s best brands. Our multi-disciplinary teams collaborate from project kick-off through to launch, integrating strategy, design, engineering, and analytics on brand experiences that keep customers engaged. Clients choose us because we disrupt traditional models and get our practice team engaged immediately to understand challenges, scope work, and execute. They continue to come back to us because we produce results and serve as a committed business partner on every project.
Want to learn more about HERO Digital? Visit HERO Digital's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director, Program Management
Uptake, 600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654
Operations Manager - Coimbra
LimeBike, Coimbra, Portugal
Clothing Warehouse Associate - Overnight Shift
thredUP, Vernon Hills, IL
Reflektive, San Francisco, CA
CityBase, Indianapolis, IN
Global Workplace Operations and Project Lead
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA