Rogue Company - Technical Art Intern
Hi-Rez Studios, All Locations
See jobs at Hi-Rez Studios
What our Tech Art Interns do:
- Shadow and partner with experienced technical artists as they work with Unreal Engine 4.
- Support programmers, artists, and animators to help shape the stage for characters, features, and systems.
- Assist our team to maintain BluePrints, Anim Sets, Materials, Character Models, and Physics Assets in Unreal Engine 4.
- Complete and assist with basic departmental tasks (such as tool development or performance analysis).
- Troubleshoot existing tech and support incoming tech.
- Programming or Scripting experience (C++, Python, HLSL, etc.)
- Knowledge of Maya and 3DSMax.
- Unreal Engine experiencee.
- Strives to improve through giving and receiving feedback from peers.
- Must be currently enrolled in (documented as a "Junior" or higher grade level) - or recently graduated of - an accredited college, university, or school of art.
- Currently carrying or graduated with a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher (and provide documentation).
- At least one professional Letter of Reference from a manager, supervisor, professor, or instructor; outlining how they know you, and why you should be considered for this position.
- Current resume.
- Cover letter.
- Portfolio and/or Website displaying applicable work.
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Good communication skills, and a team player.
About Hi-Rez Studios
Hi-Rez Studios was established in 2005 to create exceptional online interactive entertainment and is now one of the largest video game studios in the Southeast United States. Our games include the squad-based shooter Global Agenda, the critically acclaimed Tribes: Ascend, and SMITE, the Battleground of the Gods.
Our studio is a spacious development facility just outside of Atlanta, Ga., in the northern suburb of Alpharetta. Our talented development team consists of industry-proven concept, character, environment, and technical artists, animators, designers, and programmers. A carefully crafted development pipeline assures smooth results in every aspect of our project, whether working autonomously or as part of a focused team. We use efficient work methods, such as Scrum sprint milestones and daily play tests to meet our goal and produce games that gamers will be excited to play.
Want to learn more about Hi-Rez Studios? Visit Hi-Rez Studios's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.