Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that’s insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive developed an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We’ve got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
Highfive is on a mission to transform every meeting room with modern, beautifully-designed technology that empowers people to get their best work done together. We want to make meeting rooms powerful places where ideas, people and actions join together for amazing results. We’re transforming the way companies work—beginning with our own. We’re looking for creative, inspired entrepreneurs to join us in our mission. Are you a company builder looking to make an impact? Let’s talk.
Anyone who has worked in an office knows that the first 15 minutes of a meeting is horrible joke -- filled with missing connectors, app downloads and constant inquiries around whether “you can hear me” and epic battles with technology. In a Highfive-enabled world, every interaction starts with “it’s nice to see you”.
Highfive delivers amazing technology that actually helps people get real work done in their meetings, rather than sap productivity and life from them. We do this through a world-class, global-scale, award-winning all-in-one combination of beautiful hardware and easy-to-use cloud software. Companies of all sizes use Highfive to power all of their meetings.
In today’s hyper-distributed, cloud-connected world, Highfive is on a mission to bring a great quality and a better experience to our everyday work. With thousands of customers and hundreds of thousands of users growing rapidly, Highfive is in a strong position to offer something that stands apart from a slew of cookie-cutter conferencing solutions available on the market. Highfive product managers change the world with a diverse array of hardware and software, and unique go-to-market strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, drive and evangelize a product roadmap covering every platform (iOS, macOS, Windows, Android, Linux, Browser) as well as Highfive’s hardware platforms.
- Manage large projects with deep technical complexity. You should be equally comfortable talking to engineers about systems and architecture, designers about interaction patterns, sales about potential customers and customers about what they are trying to solve for their organization.
- Mentor mid-level PMs and help them achieve success.
- Understand and synthesize customer and user feedback to drive product execution.
- Track core usage & product metrics and drive improvement through product execution.
- Manage product and feature development through complete lifecycle, from requirements, concept, design, development, sales enablement & launch.
- At least 5 years experience shipping successful products and features.
- Multiple experiences guiding feature development through the complete lifecycle from concept to launch.
- Not intimidated when talking to anybody in any role, internal or external, in the pursuit of PM team goals.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, agile development environment and manage multiple, concurrent priorities and projects.
- Has an ability to manage multiple stakeholders across the company, including engineering, sales, marketing & support and establish credibility as the product expert.
- Can synthesize complex data into useful insights into product priorities, but with a demonstrated bias toward action in the face of incomplete data.
- Proven ability to break complex problems down into simple steps.
- Experience managing staff and/or leading teams day-to-day.
- Prior experience in creating B2B products & features with end-user experiences.
- Prior experience shipping connected, subscription-enabled hardware devices.
- Examples of side projects that were developed deeply because “they just had to be created”.
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Design Director, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Boston, MA