Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that's insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive develops an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We've got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
Recently named one of The World's Most Innovative Companies of 2018 by Fast Company, Highfive simplifies business collaboration with a conferencing platform that builds connected cultures.
With HD cameras and industry-leading audio powered by Dolby Voice, Highfive makes it feel like everyone is in the same room while still being affordable enough to enable collaboration for every employee and in every meeting room.
Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already improving meetings for thousands of organizations including The Atlantic, Expensify, Harry's, Rue La La, Rolling Stone, and Paperless Post.
Our Enterprise Sales Specialists are responsible for seeking new enterprise business opportunities by engaging and developing relationships with potential customers to boost sales and contribute to the long-term business growth. The ESS will use strong communication skills to cultivate valuable relationships with customers through the process from first contact until the deal is closed. We are building a worldwide enterprise sales team to enhance our incredible existing, and rapidly growing, worldwide customer base. We are looking for confident and passionate leaders who think outside the box and thrive on being challenged, value customers and know that they are the key to growing the company and overall success.
We're looking for experienced Enterprise Sales Specialists to:
- Win, maintain, and expand enterprise relationships within assigned territories
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key accounts
- Develop a deep understanding of target business models and requirements to allow Highfive to meet and exceed the needs of the enterprise
- Identify and qualify short and long term business opportunities and address competitive threats
- Motivate decision makers to drive new business with Highfive
Become the trusted advisor, develop strong relationships with enterprise accounts to maximize revenue opportunities and establish Highfive as a strategic, long term partner.
- 8+ yrs of technology solution based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled F2F presentations, on-line web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring major/enterprise level customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Entrepreneurial mentality-ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Vibrant and energetic attitude, willingness to perform and get things done
- BS/BA degree, continued training and education preferred
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Core Strategic Growth
Qualtrics, Provo, Seattle
Sr. Sales Manager
Yotpo, New York
Enterprise Account Executive - DACH
InVisionApp, Remote/Virtual (based in UK, Netherlands or Ireland)
Stylist - Guide, King of Prussia
Bonobos, King of Prussia, PA
Predictive Ad Audience Sales Director - UK
Insider, London, United Kingdom