Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that’s insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive developed an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We’ve got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
At Highfive, we’re building a team of people eager to do the best work of their careers. We like winners, but we also like folks who are as excited to teach as they are to learn. Everyone brings a unique skill set, and the sum of our sales team will be greater than its individual parts. We believe in contributing beyond a number, doing the right thing, and loving what we do. We seek world-class and dynamic people to drive & support our sales organization through the smart application of data & insights. We’re looking for people who possess a variety of skills: understanding for how to engage and influence others, capacity to own tasks above and beyond quota, and a deep hunger to win.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Administer, coordinate and report on bookings forecast using existing internal processes, methodology and automation/forecasting tools; drive adoption of forecasting tools and dashboards.
- Escalation point for the deal desk function for an inside sales team, reviewing and working with peers, sales managers and internal resources to ensure quotes/orders meet operational and compliance requirements.
- Drive standards of performance and specific actions that drive sales activities that are consistent with success criteria of the sales organization; track and report on these activities on a periodic basis.
- Key participant in driving sales team readiness
- Manage compliance of the non-standard transactions process; track quarterly metrics on average discounts, non-standard exceptions etc., and recommend action items to improve these metrics.
- Participate in month-end and quarter-end close process to facilitate tracking of outstanding purchase orders, ensuring accurate forecasting, order compliance, bookings reports, etc.
- Take responsibility for all facets of sales planning, quarterly business review meetings, forecasting, deal structuring & reporting for board of directors
- 6 - 8 years of experience in a sales operations environment, preferably supporting an Inside Sales organization and in the high tech industry
- A demonstrated passion for information and business intelligence
- Strong understanding of sales processes and methodologies
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications; Salesforce.com experience a strong plus
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Regional Vice President of Sales
Associate Store Manager - San Diego
Casper, San Diego, California
Snap Inc., New York, NY
Sales Support Manager
Payfactors, Quincy, MA
Manager, SMB Sales (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Forward Deployed Solution Leader
C3, Sydney, Australia