U.S. Channel Partner Business Manager – Central Region (Named Partners)
Highfive, Remote: Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Austin, TX; Other Central Region major metro city
See jobs at Highfive
Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that’s insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreesen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive developed an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We’ve got a strong team, huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
The Partner Business Manager (PBM) is the overall account manager and “face” of Highfive within an assigned roster of named strategic partners headquartered in a given geography. The primary responsibilities of the PBM are to drive end-to-end revenue and support the partner in exceeding mutually-beneficial Highfive business goals. The PBM will lead Highfive strategy, jointly develop business plans, coordinate and execute Highfive activities & relationships within the partner, train & enable, align Highfive sales resources, capture partner sales mindshare, facilitate customer demos, and drive pipeline development. The role focuses on selling to business end users through the partner, as an extension of the Highfive salesforce.
- Single point of contact providing account team management & coordination.
- Drives end-to end Highfive revenue, profitability, and pipeline by creating joint business plans, demand generation initiatives, and leading sales efforts with the Partner.
- Leads and implements Highfive strategy, programs, and processes with and on behalf of the Partner to assure accelerated financial outcomes and build partner loyalty to Highfive.
- Demonstrates business and sales leadership by building mutually beneficial, executive-level relationships with Partners to grow Highfive market share.
- Coordinates and executes Highfive activities with Partner, including sales cadence, enablement, marketing, proactive forecasting, business planning, and customer demos & engagements.
- Responsible for management of channel conflict, escalations, & channel compliance issues.
- Serves as industry expert to provide partner guidance and coaching on industry trends, emerging technologies, & how to win in competitive environments.
- Provide management of partner tools, processes, contracts, & programs.
- May spend time shadowing Partner sales teams and/or sales floor to help develop pipeline.
- University or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or Technical field; advanced degree or MBA preferred, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years or more channel sales experience in the IT industry, preferably selling into regional or National VARs/Channel Partners. NSP (CDW, PCM, SHI, etc) experience is a plus
- Unified Communication & Collaboration/Video Conferencing experience a plus.
- Aggressive/Self-Motivated/Entrepreneurial attitude with strong desire to win.
- Ability and willingness to prioritize tasks and work in a team environment.
- Able to make tough decisions, accept constructive criticism, & manage conflict resolution.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Technology Acumen: Awareness of current technology trends as relate to Highfive strategy, with ability to articulate to partner.
- Sales Acumen: Able to influence the partner to take actions that create value to Highfive.
- Account Management: Understanding of business and financial fundamentals to develop strategic plans with the partner that are aligned to customer and Highfive strategies.
- Partner Industry Acumen: Understanding of Partner industry, trends, competitors, and the channel. Considered a channel subject matter expert.
- Partnering Acumen: Builds understanding of and relationships with partner. Clear understanding of partner needs and priorities.
- Negotiation and Conflict Management: Ability to achieve agreement within business contexts, and resolve issues to generally satisfy all parties.
- Sales Forecasting: Ability to look forward and anticipate partner needs, proactively forecasting sales quota and effectively bridging sales gaps.
- Communication: Professional, clear, and effective verbal and written communication.
- Time Management: Ability to prioritize and effectively meet deadlines.
- Creativity and Entrepreneurship: Ability to innovate, think beyond proscribed solutions, and take proactive steps to advance Highfive sales efforts.
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Business Development Representative
CipherHealth, Nashville, TN
Sales Praktikant (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, München
Sales Director & Channel Manager
Sales Director - New England
Medallia, Boston, MA, USA
Promoter (m/w/x) - Hamburg