Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that’s insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive developed an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We’ve got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
At Highfive, we're working on a next generation WebRTC-based video conferencing platform. We build our own conference room hardware, web & mobile apps and cloud service so every conversation at work is face-to-face.
Our hardware, software and service must meet the exacting demands of real-time video communication in a massively diverse network and on a variety of platforms. At the same time, we are a fast moving startup that likes to ship features and fixes every two weeks. All of this is impossible without disciplined automation.
Are you someone who loves the idea of having 100% code coverage? Do you get excited when code stands up to a thousand bots hammering on it? If so, Highfive is looking for you! We are looking for independent decision making engineers who can adapt to new frameworks or setup their own to tackle the different situations a fast moving company brings.
What you'll be doing:
- Learning the ins and outs of a complex real-time media product and its technologies
- Create automation systems that have a force multiplier effect on development
- Help guide technical choices during product development
- Debug issues when they arise; look into the code base and perhaps fix them!
- Teach and integrate your unique automation skills with fellow SDETs
- Evangelize automation and shape the role of automation in our development cycle
- Strong individual contributor, self motivated, and a proven team player
- Experience with designing or integrating automation frameworks
- CS or related degree with strong software development fundamentals
- Track record of writing clean, readable, and maintainable code
- Experience with web automation frameworks such as Selenium
- Experience with mobile automation platforms such as Appium
- Experience with automation testing of software or services for media applications
- Has mentored engineers in the automation discipline
- Experience with Jenkins or another CI framework.
- Familiarity with SQL
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Android
Kiva, Portland, OR / San Francisco, CA / Austin, TX
Snap Inc., London, UK
(Senior) Software Engineer - Android (f/m)
Holidaycheck, Bottighofen, Munich or Poznan
Full-stack Software Engineer
ForUsAll, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineer, Machine Learning
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA