Highfive makes meetings better with video conferencing that’s insanely easy to use. Founded by two former Googlers and backed by the likes of Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, and General Catalyst, Highfive developed an all-in-one hardware & software solution to fix the age-old problem of why the first 15 minutes of every meeting are a complete waste of time. We’ve got a strong team, a huge addressable market, and a differentiated product. All we need is you!
At Highfive, we’re bringing business back to the future, where every conversation is face-to-face. We’re on the hunt for a Technical Support Ambassador to join us in our mission.
What you’ll be doing:
- Expertly handle incoming support requests (by video, email, phone & chat), providing assistance for setup and use of the Highfive video conferencing service. This may include anything from walking users through the initial connection of the Highfive system to answering in-depth technical and product-based questions from potential, new, and existing customers, as well as partners and colleagues
- Become a trusted advisor, providing customers with the information and resources they need for their organization to get the most from the Highfive service
- Investigate and document complex technical issues, escalating when appropriate
- Interact and coordinate with other departments to resolve escalated customer issues
- Innovate methods to drive positive changes for our customers and product
- Strong troubleshooting skills, including:
- Mac OSX & Windows operating systems
- Video streaming or conferencing
- Home networking configurations
- Internet connectivity issues
- Ability to manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Creative thinking and problem resolution skills
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy-to-understand manner
- Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a non-scripted environment
- Ability to quickly assess a situation and move from reactive to proactive (or vice versa) as needed
- Ability to both provide and implement feedback in order to continuously improve
- Experience in systems like Jira, Zendesk, and Google Apps for Work
- Has effectively partnered with other departments to resolve and prevent customer issues
- Practical experience building and maintaining either an external or internal Knowledge Base/Help Center.
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Transforming your leasing and asset management