At Highfive, we’re building a team of people eager to do the best work of their careers. We like winners, but we also like folks who are as excited to teach as they are to learn. Everyone brings a unique skill set, and the sum of our sales team will be greater than its individual parts. We believe in contributing beyond a number, doing the right thing, and loving what we do. We seek world-class and dynamic salespeople to help us innovate in the marketplace the same way we’ve innovated in product. We’re looking for people who possess a variety of skills: understanding for how to engage and influence others, capacity to own tasks above and beyond quota, and a deep hunger to win.
What you'll be doing
- Manage entire sales process from prospecting to close, including accurate pipeline forecasting and achieving quarterly sales quotas
- Strong attention to detail, time management and decision-making skills
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- 2-4 years of B2B sales experience in a revenue closing role
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, etc. each day
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Acquia, Washington, DC
Business Development Researcher (NYC or San Francisco)
Lingo Live, New York City or San Francisco
Events and Administration Internship
Formlabs, Berlin, Germany
Pre Sales Systems Engineer
Turbonomic, Boston, MA
Head of Industry, Auto
Vox Media, Detroit, NYC, LA
Sales Development Representative
Blend, San Francisco