Highfive partners with a wide variety of organizations to improve their standard of collaboration using our suite of room-based video conferencing solutions.
We believe that our success boils down to the success of our customers and we focus our efforts on making sure that our customers are set up for success from day one.
Our team takes a consultative approach, drawing on product knowledge, and interpersonal skills to define and deliver success to our customers. CSMs own the relationship with our customers from day one, partnering with the customer to define a rollout strategy, providing hands on training, conducting regular check-ins, finding opportunities for expansion, and teeing up the renewal.
One of the great perks of being in a CSM role at an established startup like Highfive, is that each day is different and you have the flexibility to be creative and the resources to get things done. If you are a self-starter who gets excited about great customer experience, we’d love to hear from you!
As a Highfive CSM, you will:
- Own the customer relationship; onboarding through renewal
- Communicate effectively and on a standard cadence with customers in your book of business
- Act as a strategic partner for each customer in your portfolio; building relationships and tailoring each experience to achieve Highfive success
- Guide each of your customers through a delightful Highfive deployment, and increased awareness within their locations
- Grow each account through increased adoption and by identifying opportunities for expansion and upsell
- Partner with engineering and support to resolve customer issues
- Develop new and interesting ways to engage with our customers as we scale
- Advocate for customers, working effectively with engineering to obtain feedback and improve the product
- Comfortable managing relationships with C-level executives
- 4-6 years of experience in a customer facing or account management role (preferably Enterprise SaaS)
- An obsessive focus on helping customers define and achieve success
- A powerful antipathy for bad experiences
- An impressive track record affecting large, important changes within companies
- Exceptional consulting, account management, and technical skills
- “Just Do It” attitude coupled with system-building, strategic thinking
- Up to 15% Travel
- Awesome at change management (taking on a new collaboration tool is a big undertaking, and CSMs are here to make the transition seamless)
- Proven experience in high-touch customer success roles
- Familiarity with data analysis tools and methodologies
- Demonstrated excellence in public speaking or training
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Kitchen Team Member
sweetgreen, Brooklyn, NY
User Support Agent, German (Contract)
Pinterest, Dublin, Ireland
Sales Ambassador - Michigan Ave
Lush Cosmetics, Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sales Associate, San Francisco - Cow Hollow
Bonobos, San Francisco, CA
Customer Support Representative
Samsara, San Francisco
Customer Support Manager