- Brainstorming, planning, executing, measuring new audience segments to pursue and campaigns to run
- Drafting segment specific emails with creative messaging to drive higher response rates and lead generation
- Researching target accounts, using tools like DiscoverOrg and LinkedIn, to uncover and determine the right contacts.
- Following up with prospects via phone and email to qualify, nurture, and move them closer to purchase
- Performance reporting on effectiveness of campaigns with recommendations on how to improve
- Qualifying inbound leads via phone to determine readiness to engage with Account Execs
- Managing your lead pipeline and ensuring Salesforce has all the appropriate data
- Achieve daily activity goals - outbound calls, decision maker contacts, qualified leads
- Previous sales or marketing experience desired
- Comfortable navigating and working within Salesforce
- Creative copywriting / ability to craft a story for a target audience and highlight key messages that are relevant to them.
- Ability to work independently, desire to achieve independent goals, and the willingness to share successes and failures in a collaborative team environment
- Strong technical, sales, and communication skills
- Exposure to Excel a big plus
Come join our award winning team!
About us Highfive makes meetings awesome with insanely simple video conferencing built for your meeting rooms. Highfive is the easiest-to-use solution, with all-in-one hardware and intuitive cloud software that delivers high-quality collaboration and video conferencing. At a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, you can put Highfive in every room, not just the boardroom, and with it's per-room pricing (instead of per-user), it scales easily and predictably with your company. Highfive is one of the fastest growing companies in the collaboration space, and already making meetings awesome for thousands of organizations including Evernote, Expensify, Warby Parker, Harry's, Rue La La, and Betterment. Highfive is based in Redwood City, California and backed by GV (Google Ventures), Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Want to learn more about Highfive? Visit Highfive's website.
Jobs You May Like
Commercial Account Executive
Narvar, San Francisco, CA
Sales Manager, Strategic (Chinese Speaking)
Account Manager (Spanish Speaking)
DICE, London, Greater London UK
Senior Sales Manager
HeadSpin, Palo Alto, CA
Regional Account Executive
Zumper, Baltimore, MD
Sales Manager (w/m/d)
foodora Germany, München