The D365 F&O/Dynamics AX Solution Architect will be required to assist or provide technical quality oversight at various points throughout a project lifecycle. To be successful, he or she must have proven experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing multi-phase/multi-dimensional/multi-resource projects to conclusion while maintaining high customer satisfaction. The role requires an individual who is resourceful, confident under pressure, and has demonstrated skill in both crisis management and expectation management.
- Proven experience selling consulting engagements which includes estimating, scoping, and writing effective statements of work that clearly set expectations and limit risk.
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- An ability to articulate architectural differences between solution methods and the challenges and approaches to integrating solutions built on different platforms including a working knowledge of different architectural frameworks that may be used by our customers.
- Knowledge of full application life cycle design tools and methodologies
- Exceptional demonstrated consulting skills
- Large enterprise deployment experience in complex heterogeneous environments
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of an application delivery project
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline
- Minimum 5 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of Dynamics AX (up to version AX 2012), consideration to those with deep experience in JD Edwards, Oracle ERP, Navision, etc.
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating business process and recommending improvements
- Prior experience implementing any major modules within Dynamics AX
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating new techniques and utilizing the key elements
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required
- This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.
This position can be based anywhere in the USA though travel will be required.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe.
Want to learn more about Hitachi Solutions? Visit Hitachi Solutions's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Affinity, San Francisco, CA
TripAdvisor, Sydney, Australia
Image Processing Software Engineer
Element 84, Inc., Sioux Falls SD, US
Cloud Systems Developer Lead
Senior Backend Engineer
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Lead Software Developer in Test (SDET) - SDK
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA, Plantation, FL (HQ), Sunnyvale, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Toronto, ON, Zurich, Switzerland