As a Hitachi Solutions D365 F&O Finance Architect you will be responsible for participating in all phases of the project life cycle including: analyzing, designing, modeling, testing and deploying suitable and appropriate solutions. The successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual, who can work in dynamic conditions and within deadlines.
- Successful completion of a post-secondary degree/diploma in Business, Computer Science or a related discipline. Emphasis in Accounting is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years experience with full life-cycle implementation of D365FO/ Dynamics AX Finance experience (prefer at minimum AX 2012 R3)
- Proven experience leading requirement gathering and discovery with users and stakeholders
- Participation in FIT/GAP process and ability to write complete functional design specifications
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in ERP implementation principles, practices and methodologies
- Experience and strong working knowledge across key Finance modules. Current Certifications are preferred
- General Ledger
- Project Accounting
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Fixed Assets
- Demonstrate capabilities in evaluating finance processes and recommending improvements
- Understand how to build and maintain positive client and peer relationships
- Demonstrate strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Comfortable in settings from smaller Discovery/Workshop environments all the way to the Board Room.
- Prepared for some domestic and international travel as required – this could include within Canada and/or the United States
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a larger team throughout an enterprise transformation
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility
This position can be based anywhere in the United States or Canada. Travel will be required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
About Hitachi Solutions
Hitachi Solutions is a core IT company of the Hitachi Group, which employs some 400,000 people worldwide. Through systems integration, we provide ideal solutions and products for customers. Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, Hitachi Solutions' reach extends to group companies in Japan and abroad, working with a worldwide network of alliance partners. We bring solutions and products to diverse countries and regions including Asia, the United States and Europe.
Want to learn more about Hitachi Solutions? Visit Hitachi Solutions's website.
Sweat in good company