Recruiting Manager (m/f)
Holidaycheck, Munich, Bottighofen
Book cheap hotels & travel with hotel reviews
HolidayCheck is the leading hotel evaluation and travel portal in the German-speaking region. With nearly 8 million reviews, a few million user photos and videos of more than 691,000 hotels, we offer holidaymakers extensive travel know-how.
We are a subsidiary of Holidaycheck Group AG. Together we have a vision to become the most user-friendly company for holidaymakers. At the heart of our corporate culture are our values, which we live by every day and which create an environment that allows for continuous development.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to build a strong, highly skilled team of software developers and engineers loving to work in a fast-past environment. These profiles are essential for the companies´ growth and success and you will contribute significantly with your skills. In this role you will work in a recruiting team and your main goals will be to create a strong network in the developer community and to define a sustainable recruiting strategy together with the hiring managers and HR.
Are you ready for the journey with HolidayCheck? Do you also support our values? Then join us at our location in Munich or Bottighofen!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will drive the end-to-end selection process (screening, interviews, offers, negotiations) and you make accountable hiring decisions together with the business
- You will discover talents on niche platforms and source actively for tech and non-tech roles
- You will build talent pipelines by networking with non-active candidates
- You will create innovative sourcing strategies and ensuring a high-touch candidate experience
- You will participate in tech conferences and meetups to network and to evangelize at events and presentations
- You will develop a sound recruiting and employer branding strategy in collaboration with the business
- You will be responsible for executing initiatives to achieve operational excellence on talent acquisition methods and processes
- You will bring in thoughts and ideas about future trends in recruiting and technology
- You will consult the business in all questions related to Talent Acquisition
- Several years of recruiting experience, preferably with technical organizations
- Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles
- Researching skills via different channels
- Passionate about recruiting and technology, entrepreneurial and agile spirit, easy-going, business and results-oriented
- Excellent communication skills in German and English and ability to liaise easily with people
- University degree or comparable practical experience in IT companies preferred
about us The enterprise HolidayCheck AG operates the largest German hotel rating portal and offers extensive travel know-how. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of the listed HolidayCheck Group AG, Munich. The main shareholder of the HolidayCheck Group AG is the publisher Hubert Burda Media. Seat of the company is Bottighofen, a Swiss border town on Lake Constance. Core Competences The core competencies of HolidayCheck AG are the large and constantly growing hotel rating database, the extensive holiday pictures archive, as well as a collection of private travel videos and travel tips. In 2007, the rating portal was expanded to include ship ratings. As a further important information channel, HolidayCheck runs the largest German-language travel forum with a lively community. HolidayCheck AG has its own TÜV-certified online travel agency with around 150 employees and works with all well-known tour operators. From the first research to the travel booking HolidayCheck offers one-stop service. Company History The idea for HolidayCheck was already born in 1999. The private experience of a Konstanz student led to the idea of HolidayCheck. The plan was to travel to the Caribbean. At the local last minute travel agency a corresponding offer was found quickly. But there was no comprehensive information about this hotel. The young man researched the internet and came across the private homepage of a Canadian woman who had collected votes about hotels in the Dominican Republic. From then on, he and his friends could not stop thinking about offering such service to as many hotels and holiday destinations as possible. The idea for the evaluation platform was born. Finally, in the summer of 2003, a report on RTL made for the big popularity boost. Today With almost 7 million written reviews (as of 07/2016), several million user photos and videos from more than 650,000 hotels in the database, HolidayCheck, the largest German-language hotel review portal, offers travelers extensive travel know-how. On holidaycheck.de you will find a hotel to your liking, can exchange in the travel forum with over 3 million contributions and choose from the offers of over 100 tour operators your perfect holiday and book. Mission, Vision and Values Our vision is to become the most holiday-friendly company in the world! We give everything to vacationers quickly, easily and in an inspiring way to find the perfect vacation for themselves and book immediately! The heart of our corporate culture and the basis of our actions is a twelve-part set of values.
Want to learn more about Holidaycheck? Visit Holidaycheck's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coordinateur Transport et Flux (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Fulfillment (Operations) - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Air Planning Associate
Flexport, Los Angeles, CA
Hootsuite, London, UK
Medicare Sales Manager, New York, NY
Bright Health, New York, NY
IT Support Analyst