Senior Human Resources Manager
Home Chef, 433 W Van Buren St, Chicago, IL 60607 (Downtown)
Home Chef brings people together around the dinner table.
- Provide partnership, advice and oversight to corporate leadership on all People initiatives and issues
- Provide guidance and coaching to leaders and managers related to employee relations, performance management, organizational structure, change and improvement.
- Serve as primary strategic partner to select organizations, developing HR strategies, needs assessments and resulting HR solutions
- Become a trusted advisor to leaders, managers and employees.
- Proactively identify and analyze data to find opportunities and trends impacting the organization.
- Recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience.
- Be a change steward and ensure quality execution of employee change management initiatives
- Influence people plans within customer groups to deliver business results, up to C-suite leader level
- Execute operational aspects of people management, utilizing knowledge of policies to coach leadership and employees and provide employee relations support and guidance
- Own and lead key projects in all areas of HR including performance management, employee relations, org design,succession planning, etc.
- Serve as an owner for key projects and/or corporate people initiatives
- Delegate projects/tasks to other members of corporate HR team
- Partner collaboratively with other HR team members and key partners- Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, ER, Plant HR,Org Health, Finance/Payroll, etc
- Partner with managers and Talent Acquisition to identify, select and develop talent
- Work collaboratively with employee relations to solve problems, identify trends, and suggest solutions for creating a positive ER climate
- Work with Total Rewards on comp and benefits related projects
- Partner with Plant HR to identify solutions for all Home Chef employees
- Serve as a leader in Corporate HR
- Motivate/ train team members and hold employees accountable to high standards of performance
- Plan and implement effective change management strategies, communications, and training in support of major organization change initiatives
- Provide support, including hiring, new hire orientation, staffing, compensation, wellness and benefits, training, development, team relations, D&I and engagement and compliance.
- Develop and implement streamlined HR processes, procedures and SOPs
- Approach situations in new, innovative ways.
- Develop and implement streamlined HR processes, procedures and strategic initiatives
- Create and/or upgrade existing HR processes and procedures to benefit the organization.
- Think broadly and creatively, beyond immediate details and issues and existing mindset, to encourage forward-thinking ideas and approaches.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, ability and/or other characteristics needed for this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities.5+ years of experience in a corporate HR environment.
- Prior experience in a startup or high growth organization preferred. 2+ years of experience managing and mentoring HR staff
- Strong understanding of HR policies and procedures, common employment laws
- Effective coaching, influencing, presentation and facilitation skills
- Ability to adapt to continually changing business and work environment and manage multiple priorities
- Strong leadership and change management or organizational development skills
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport and trusting relationships with all levels of organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication and team management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Enjoys working in an agile, fast-paced, team environment
- Completion of 4-year degree. (preferably in a related field)
About Home Chef
Every day, you're out there making things happen. That's why our CEO, Pat Vihtelic, created Home Chef: to provide everything you need to bring more delicious meals and moments to the table, no matter how busy you are. Because at Home Chef, we believe that preparing and enjoying a home-cooked meal should be a simply delicious experience. In fact, simplicity is our mantra. From online to doorstep...to your kitchen table, we make planning and preparing a home-cooked meal simple, intuitive and inspirational every step of the way. In 2013, Pat started Home Chef by partnering with a chef to design delicious, easy-to-follow recipes. Since then, our team has grown to include several chefs, and more than 700 employees across production, marketing, technology, product, design, and customer service. Last year, we delivered over 10 million meals and expanded our delivery to cover more than 97% of the U.S. population. Some days -- okay, most days -- we can't believe how quickly we've grown. But we believe that people continue to love Home Chef for the same reasons it was founded: it saves time, reduces food waste, and most importantly, brings people together for a home-cooked meal.
Want to learn more about Home Chef? Visit Home Chef's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Jobs You May Like
Recruiter, Marketing & Business Operations