Homepolish represents the nation’s top interior design talent and provides a personal and seamless service, with hundreds of designers nationwide. By hand-matching designers and clients and providing vetted general contractors and architects, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we offer a one-stop, end-to-end experience.
Working at Homepolish means you’ll be redesigning the interior design industry, in a collaborative, innovative, and fun environment. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about design and making it even easier for people to love where they live and work.
Build Services at Homepolish:
The Build Services Department is the newest business unit at Homepolish, focusing specifically on large scale renovations with our most valuable clients. The Build Services team handles every aspect of a client’s project, from partnering with vendors, to negotiating contracts, to coordinating across our legal and financial teams. The Build Services Department is not only responsible for planning projects, but for executing them as well.
Who we need:
The Build Services team is looking for a Business Development Manager who can provide complete and appropriate solutions to meet or predict their clients’ needs. Construction projects will require a broad knowledge base of multiple industries. You’ll be responsible for assessing construction needs and matching each client with build teams, general contractors and designers (these parties are referred to as "partner vendors"). This role will also be responsible for negotiating contracts that benefit all parties and ensuring that contract and payment terms are in compliance with the Homepolish organization. Above all, the Business Development Manager will earn the trust of our most valuable clients to provide a best in class construction experience.
What you’ll do:
- Earn the trust of our largest VIP clients to close six and seven figure deals
- Field incoming prospective clients from inbound sources and gather the necessary information to convert those leads to paying clients
- Coordinate and match all necessary parties required to execute large scale renovation agreements, including construction teams, general contractors, architects and other partner vendors
- Negotiate contracts between partner vendors and clients to balance the needs of both sides and move the deal forward
- Collaborate with legal and finance teams to determine contract and payment terms to ensure that each project is in compliance with the Homepolish organization
- Troubleshoot any roadblocks that arise by providing educational resources for vendors and clients.
To succeed in this position you will have:
- Integrity, you know how to build and maintain trust
- Experience closing seven figure sales negotiations or client partnerships
- Expert knowledge of negotiation tactics, you will always find a way to achieve progress
- Creative problem solving skills and alternative business solutions
- Exceptional and empathetic communication skills with the ability to balance many kinds of professional relationships
- Comfortable coordinating with high level legal and accounting professionals
- A deep passion about interior design and spreading joy by creating beautiful spaces
- Experience in the home or real estate space
Homepolish strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We know that different voices, experiences and points of view will only strengthen our work and culture. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life, all genders, orientations, races, ethnicities, and religions, to apply!
THE NATION’S BEST TALENT We represent the nation’s top interior design talent. We hand-select designers to join our team and provide them with the tools, management, and clients to help them build their brands and grow their businesses. SUPERIOR INTERIOR DESIGN By giving clients access to top designers, vetted general contractors, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we provide an end-to-end interior design experience.
Want to learn more about Homepolish? Visit Homepolish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Manager, Regional Sales Strategy
DoorDash, Atlanta, GA
Business Development Manager, Platform
Slack, San Francisco
Product Strategy & Operations Lead
Box, Redwood City, CA
Freelance Medical Advisor/Expert
Healthline Media, Remote, US
Business Intelligence Intern (m/f)