Homepolish represents the nation’s top interior design talent and provides a personal and seamless service, with hundreds of designers nationwide. By hand-matching designers and clients and providing vetted general contractors and architects, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we offer a one-stop, end-to-end experience.
Working at Homepolish means you’ll be redesigning the interior design industry, in a collaborative, innovative, and fun environment. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about design and making it even easier for people to love where they live and work.
Who We Need:
The Senior Accounting Manager at Homepolish will play a key role in scaling the accounting function as the Company continues to grow. This individual will be responsible for creating new processes, improving existing processes, and implementing new systems to streamline the accounting function. This person thrives in environments of ambiguity and enjoys working on many projects at once.
What You'll Do:
- Own and maintain a strong internal financial control environment
- Work with accounting team to perform, manage and improve the month-end reconciliation process
- Prepare monthly management accounting package
- Produce ad-hoc analysis for Finance team and senior management
- Assist with implementation of ERP system
Who You Are:
- Dedicated, passionate, hard-working, and eager to learn
- At least 5-10 years of general accounting experience; startup, e-commerce, consumer products, retail, technology, or related industry experience a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting or Finance (bonus points for CPA)
- Power user of Excel
- Experience with Netsuite
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- Innovative mindset, consistently seeking improvement
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- A highly collaborative team player and self-starter, with a track record of independent initiative
Homepolish strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We know that different voices, experiences and points of view will only strengthen our work and culture. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life, all genders, orientations, races, ethnicities, and religions, to apply!
THE NATION’S BEST TALENT We represent the nation’s top interior design talent. We hand-select designers to join our team and provide them with the tools, management, and clients to help them build their brands and grow their businesses. SUPERIOR INTERIOR DESIGN By giving clients access to top designers, vetted general contractors, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we provide an end-to-end interior design experience.
Want to learn more about Homepolish? Visit Homepolish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Account Director
AKQA, Washington, DC
Commercial - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
SimilarWeb, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Senior Operations Associate, Claims
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
Account Executive, Strategic Accounts (New York, NY)
Box, New York, NY
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ