Homepolish represents the nation’s top interior design talent and provides a personal and seamless service, with hundreds of designers nationwide. By hand-matching designers and clients and providing vetted general contractors and architects, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we offer a one-stop, end-to-end experience.
Working at Homepolish means you’ll be redesigning the interior design industry, in a collaborative, innovative, and fun environment. We’re always looking for people who are passionate about design and making it even easier for people to love where they live and work.
Business Development at Homepolish:
We’re looking for a driven Business Development Manager who can provide complete and appropriate solutions to meet or predict their clients’ needs. This role will be responsible for qualifying and nurturing potential prospects, as well as closing revenue deals for the company. This person will also work closely with the marketing and services teams to convert these leads into paying clients through a brand forward approach to sales.
This role is a unique opportunity to be a part of one of our fast-growing business units. Those energized by creating new connections and maintaining lasting, enriching relationships will excel in this role. The ideal candidate thrives in guiding others towards the discovery of products and services that transform the way we live and work.
What you’ll work on:
- Qualify prospects by learning about project needs and pain points
- Document project details and work cross functionally to clearly communicate them to our designers and other key stakeholders
- Develop and refine the Homepolish brand pitch highlighting Homepolish as an end-to-end service
- Work cross functionally to match qualified projects with interior designers
- Schedule consults on behalf of designers and clients
- Convert leads to paying clients via fee negotiation
- Explore and build efficiencies in the sales funnel
- Create design agreements
- Manage end-to-end sales process ensuring designer and client satisfaction
- Supply executives with weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on pipeline
To succeed in this position you will have:
- 1-2 years of in-person sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, energetic; ability to light up a room or event
- Past experience nurturing an account post sale
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Ability to leverage Netsuite or similar CRM tools to support outbound efforts
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with ability to manage multiple tasks and relationships at once
- Ability to deliver constructive feedback to multiple parties
- Hospitality-level attention to detail
- Humble, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- A strong work ethic and self starter attitude, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong passion for interior design, technology startups, premium lifestyle and events
Homepolish strives to be a diverse and inclusive company. We know that different voices, experiences and points of view will only strengthen our work and culture. We welcome and encourage people from all walks of life, all genders, orientations, races, ethnicities, and religions, to apply!
THE NATION’S BEST TALENT We represent the nation’s top interior design talent. We hand-select designers to join our team and provide them with the tools, management, and clients to help them build their brands and grow their businesses. SUPERIOR INTERIOR DESIGN By giving clients access to top designers, vetted general contractors, smart project management, a purchasing concierge, and exceptional customer service, we provide an end-to-end interior design experience.
Want to learn more about Homepolish? Visit Homepolish's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sila Nanotechnologies, Alameda, CA
Portfolio Manager, South & Southeast Asia
Kiva, Portland, OR
Director, Partnerships - Toronto/Montreal
Element AI, Toronto, Montreal
Business Development Manager, Ecosystem Developers
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Senior Manager, Regional Partner Strategy - Midwest
DoorDash, Chicago, IL
Head of China Operations