Corporate Development Manager/Director
Honest Buildings, New York
Built for real estate owners. Designed for real people.
We’re looking for someone to help generate revenue opportunities for Honest Buildings by managing our relationships with our strategic partners, building new strategic partnerships, and evaluating inorganic growth opportunities as they arise.
COMPENSATION - Flexible, depending on experience
- Not only enjoying identifying new partnership opportunities in the market, but finding true satisfaction leading the entire process from strategy and ideation through execution and integration.
- Building trusted relationships with our customer success, product, development, marketing, and sales teams who will help turn new opportunities into a reality.
- Embracing the high visibility of a role where you will be tackling a strategic priority for Honest Buildings, with an opportunity to make a significant impact on our growth.
- Creative problem solving and ability to collaborate with a broad set of internal team members.
- Ability to convey the value proposition of Honest Buildings to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to structure and execute complex transactions.
- Excellent research, lead generation, written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and metrics driven.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (e.g., corporate development, business development, strategy consulting, investment banking, principal investing), ideally with an MBA from a top program.
- Demonstrated success at partnering, prioritizing and balancing needs cross-functionally.
- Prepared industry analyses and presentations, and presented to senior management.
- Driven alignment across various senior stakeholders -- both internally and with external partners.
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Comprehensive insurance options.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Free Lunch Fridays.
- An open, sunny workspace with views in Downtown Manhattan.
- Strong, collaborative office culture.
- Happy hours, parties, and more.
- We've raised nearly $40m from top investors, including Brookfield Property and Thrive Capital.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll have the opportunity to make a huge difference in one of the largest sectors of the world economy - the $5 trillion annual global spend on commercial real estate projects dwarfs ad-tech and even e-commerce!
About Honest Buildings
About us Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Want to learn more about Honest Buildings? Visit Honest Buildings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Associate/Analyst, Investment Management
Omidyar Network, Redwood City, CA
Sr. Growth Analyst - Product Analytics
Box, Redwood City, CA
Vice President of Learning and Development
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Contracts Specialist/Legal Operations Analyst, Contract
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Senior Tax Accountant
Luno, Cape Town