Customer Experience Associate
Honest Buildings, New York
Built for real estate owners. Designed for real people.
We are looking for a problem-solving, customer oriented, and hard-working candidate to join our growing Customer Success team. You will be the face of Honest Buildings to some of the largest commercial real estate owners in the world, and work closely with clients and their vendors. We have a hands-on approach to working with our customers at Honest Buildings and the Customer Success team is central to carrying out that mission.
- Own product education via webinar, teleconference, and in-person client meetings
- Remain highly responsive on client facing support chat room and email
- Client facing product education sessions
- Internal and client-facing educational & support resource development
- Upkeep and updating of support site
- Develop training documentation and videos
- Establish a trusted relationship with all clients to drive continued value of our service
- Assist with feature releases, launches, and messaging
- Partner with Sales and Customer Success managers to onboard and educate customers on best practices and product functionalities
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally
- Demonstrate product curiosity
- 4 year college degree
- 1-4 years of work experience
- Experience in a client facing, B2B environment preferred
- Commercial Real Estate, or SaaS experience preferred
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel from time to time
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
- We've raised nearly $40m from top investors, including Brookfield Property and Thrive Capital.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and will have the opportunity to make a huge difference.
- You'll have the opportunity to make a huge difference in one of the largest sectors of the world economy - the $5 trillion annual global spend on commercial real estate projects dwarfs ad-tech and even e-commerce!
About Honest Buildings
About us Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.