Sales Development Representative
Honest Buildings, New York
Built for real estate owners. Designed for real people.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, a Sales Development Representative at Honest Buildings will have the opportunity to impact the bottom line and initiate new business for our sales team. Your day-to-day will include collaboration with the greater sales and marketing teams, market research to use account based tactics to identify new potential leads, and qualification of these leads by learning about their current and future capital projects. This is a dynamic role that fits high energy, collaborative and smart sales people.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Honest Buildings sales pipeline
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Conduct high level conversations with Commercial Real Estate Owners
- Follow up on marketing engagement at target accounts
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to develop strategies and plays to drive opportunities for new business
- Maintain a high level of optimism, tenacity, and grit
- BA/BS degree required
- 0-3 years experience in Sales
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience cold-calling and cold-emailing a plus
- Experience working with Salesforce or any other intricate CRM a plus
COULDN'T HURT TO HAVE
- Commercial Real Estate or Start-up experience
- SaaS experience
- Competitive compensation package
- Stock options
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Weekly catered lunches, happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and numerous other perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 50+ talented teammates with backgrounds from Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia. We're only 50 people today but we're on the precipice of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping to shape it!
- We've raised more than $31m from top investors, including Thrive Capital and global real estate owners.
- We have lots of fun and have great startup perks, but we’re playing to win.
- You'll be tasked with great responsibility and make a huge difference.
- You’ll get to work on a fascinating problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy. Real estate / construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by the onslaught of technological change and is ripe for disruption. We're using data science and a thoughtful top-down enterprise network strategy to do it.
- Buildings are an incredibly important sector that affect the way we all live, work, and play and have a huge impact on the natural environment. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the owners and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day. All from New York City, the capital of the global real estate industry.
About Honest Buildings
About us Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Want to learn more about Honest Buildings? Visit Honest Buildings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Lead, Audiophile
Massdrop, San Francisco
Senior Full-Stack Developer
Prodigy Game, Toronto, Ontario
Associate, Partner Operations
Elastic, Distributed, EMEA
Drawbridge, San Mateo, CA
Publisher Partnerships Director
The Trade Desk, New York, NY
Business Development Representative
Top Hat, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia