Is the design force strong with this one? Honest Buildings is looking for two (2) Senior Product Designers who will work on cross-functional teams with Product Managers and Engineers to make our product and its UX truly amazing. We’re looking for creative and passionate problem-solvers who want to make a huge impact on our users' every-day lives.
What you'll be doing
- Work in tandem with a small cross-fuctional team every day to find elegant and simple solutions to complex problems
- Create rapid prototypes to get user input
- Create pixel perfect designs based on our evolving Design Language
- Work closely with other designers and front-end engineering to further develop our Design Language, and own visual QA for all new features going into production
- Contribute to nurturing a design-centric culture at the company overall - design is truly key to our success
- Work from our sunny and spacious WeWork space in downtown Manhattan
What we're looking for
- You have at least 3-4 years of experience designing amazing digital products that solve real and challenging problems
- You have an online portfolio illustrating point #1
- You may have a background in UX or visual design, but you have experience from covering the entire design stack and you want to continue doing that
- You feel comfortable with all aspects of a user-centered design process
- You have an eye for immaculate and beautiful details, but you have enough experience to know when to move on
- You love and insist on working with design in a systematic way
- You are a self-starter and able to work in an agile startup environment with other disciplines in quick design loops
- You always look for the simple and easy-to-use solutions, but you also have a heart beating for innovation and making an impact through creative problem-solving
- You leave your ego at the front door, but you have enough integrity to stand up for designs/ideas when needed
- You love both giving and receiving design feedback
- You have experience designing for all kinds of devices and screens, and you are used to designing "everything first"
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS - you will work very tightly with FE engineers every day
- Experience working on complex B2B enterprise products
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (hey, we're a startup)
- Comprehensive insurance options
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free lunch on Fridays, catered every week
- Happy hours, parties, and quarterly off-sites
- Gym discounts and other cool perks
WHY CONSIDER WORKING AT HONEST BUILDINGS?
- You get to work with a group of 60+ talented teammates with backgrounds from places like Tishman Speyer, McKinsey, Urban Compass, Goldman Sachs, Grovo, VTS, Facebook, Doberman, Equinox, Warby Parker, ChartBeat, CoStar, Cornell and Columbia.
- We have raised over $40m from top investors including Thrive Capital. Some of our clients even decided to invest after using our product for a year. How’s that for market traction. #humblebrag
- We remember to have lots of fun and we have nice startup perks, but we’re definitely playing to win. Our vibe is best described as laid back and trusting, but professional.
We are just over 60 people today but are on the verge of a big expansion. Come be a part of helping shape that!
You’ll get to work on a fascinating and real problem in one of the largest sectors of the economy
- Real estate and construction is one of the last big markets to be impacted by technological change and it is truly ripe for disruption. Old School is ready to go New School.
- It’s a market massively larger than others you may know. We’re talking $8 trillion in Commercial Real Estate Construction vs. for instance $1.5 trillion in E-Commerce, or $100 billion in Transportation. It’s an amazing opportunity, grounded in real needs.
- Buildings are an incredibly important asset that affect the way we all live, work, and play. You will have an opportunity to work closely with the decision makers and developers who shape the built environment we all experience every day, in cities all across North America.
About Honest Buildings
About us Honest Buildings is the only project management platform built for owners and managers to ensure capital and construction projects are on time and on budget. Industry leaders like Brookfield, Beacon Capital Partners, Invesco, The JBG Companies, SL Green, Parkway Properties and Rudin Management use Honest Buildings to streamline project management processes, increase revenue through faster project delivery, reduce project costs and increase efficiencies on projects portfolio-wide. Commercial and multifamily owners rely on the platform to manage billions of dollars in total project value. Honest Buildings is more than a collaborative, cloud-based technology - it's a paperless system of record built specifically for, and in partnership with, today's most innovative real estate owners, project managers and operators. Using our product to automate new construction and building improvement processes, these companies are unlocking value in data that previously sat unrealized in endless, complicated spreadsheets. Built for real-time insights and designed for any user, Honest Buildings has emerged as the standard for managing existing and developing portfolios across the country, including office, retail, industrial, hospitality and multifamily.
Want to learn more about Honest Buildings? Visit Honest Buildings's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Product Manager (Internal Tools)
BetterUp, San Francisco
Senior Product Designer (UX/UI)
Technical Product Manager / Sr. Technical PM - Backend (Tokyo, Japan)
Treasure Data, Tokyo, Japan
Exabeam, San Mateo, CA
Powertrain Controls Algorithm Design Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA