Honey is helping millions save money every day and we're growing! Our data pipelines process hundreds of millions of events per day. We are looking for data scientists who love distributed systems and are motivated by the challenge of scale. Data engineering at Honey is a small team, so you’ll have opportunities to work on a variety of product features and technology platforms.
What You'll Do:
- Using Python and Spark to expand our machine learning libraries, data preprocessing, transformation and recommender systems
- Helping mentor more junior data scientists on the team
- At least 5 years of experience in an Analytics and/or Data Science heavy role
- Proven experience applying data science best practices in industry
- Solid understanding of statistical theory
- Working knowledge of supervised and unsupervised machine learning methods
- Recommender system experience
- Experience deploying scalable models in production environments
- Cloud computing experience, Google Cloud Platform a plus
- Software development experience
- Experience with big data technologies, especially Spark
- Database experience and working proficiency in SQL
- Proficient at programming in Python and familiar with data preprocessing, data transformation, and machine learning libraries
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!
Want to learn more about Honey? Visit Honey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Product Analytics (Experimentation Focus)
Senior Data Scientist (Udemy for Business)
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
IT Compliance & Risk Manager
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
VP/Sr. Medical Director, Hematology
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Senior Data Scientist, Partner
Instacart, San Francisco
Data Operations Associate
Everlaw, Berkeley, CA