Honey is helping millions save money when they shop online, and we're growing! We're still a fairly small team of 50 engineers so this will be an extremely hands on and impactful role for us. If you're a Senior DevOps Engineer with python chops, then this is the job for you!
What You'll Do:
- Infrastructure monitoring and maintenance
- Configuring mission critical service monitoring
- Mentoring more junior people on the team
- Helping define infrastructure best practices
- At least three years of professional scripting experience with Python
- Experience with Git source code management
- Experience with monitoring, continuous integration, release management, etc.
- Monitoring tools and usage - Nagios, Newrelic, Stackdriver or Cloudwatch
- Kubernates & Docker
- We use Google Cloud, but experience with AWS is OK
- Infrastructure automation - ansible, terraform, chef, puppet
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!