Honey is helping millions save money on a daily basis and we're growing! Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to maximize our current products' potential and take all of our new products from conception to release! Being an avid online shopper and Honey user is a huge plus :)
We’re growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as quickly.
What You'll Do:
- Translate the company’s vision into an executable plan
- Collaborate on product requirements with the team and our customers, then bring that plan to market
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction
- Work alongside engineering to ensure the requirements are built to spec, deployed to a quality level, and provide the results you predicted
- Experience taking ideas from conception to release for both mobile and web products
- Extensive experience working with Engineering and Growth teams
- Experience working in a startup and iterating in quick cycles
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!
Want to learn more about Honey? Visit Honey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Postlight, New York, NY
Associate Category Manager
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Hardware Test Engineer - Networking Products
Datto, Rochester, NY, Portland, OR, Norwalk, CT
Senior Security Engineer
Braintree Payments, Chicago, San Francisco
Senior Product Manager
Schoology, NYC HQ
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina