Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Lead Product Designer to join the Product Design Team in our Los Angeles office.
About The Role:
We are looking for a Lead Product Designer to join our team and contribute to the evolving Honey product offering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product. You will be collaborating with a cross-disciplinary team (Product Managers, Engineers, Analysts, QAs, Designers) in all phases of design from discovery to execution.
- Take the lead to think holistically about complex systems, empathize with customers, and understand the business goals to create compelling and effective user experiences
- Process-oriented but agile: the ability to quickly translate requirements into designs that are both functional and beautiful
- Proficiency in insight-driven decision making (from data and user behavior)
- Master design foundation in both UI (interaction, visual) and UX (user research, analysis, information architecture, wireframing)
- Master product thinking skills
- Solid design system experience
- Ability to both provide and receive design criticism constructively, and appreciation for its importance within the design process
- A portfolio demonstrating a clean visual aesthetic and strong eye for detail
- Proficiency designing for multiple devices and platforms
- 8+ years experience shipping products used by millions of consumers
- Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive approach
- Master in current design software (Figma, Creative Suite, Invision, Principle, Framer, etc)
- Coach younger designers
- Lead a team of designers
- Lives and breathes design!
Bonus Points For:
- Experience designing either E-commerce or Fintech products
- Experience designing mobile apps on both iOS and Android
- UX Writing
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!