Honey is a fast-growing startup based in Los Angeles. Our online shopping platform offers users a smarter way to shop. Through a simple browser extension, we open up instant access to exclusive savings, deals, rewards and discovery, all powered by the collective knowledge of Honey’s community of online shoppers. We are helping millions save when they shop online, and we're hiring! We are actively seeking a Product Manager to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Team:
Honey is a Product and Engineering focused company and the Product Management team is at the center of the company's daily operations. While each Senior Product Manager leads one or more mission team that consists of engineers, product designers and analysts, the team collectively collaborates on goals, northstars and the company-wide roadmap. We have a strong emphasis on aligned autonomy and culture of collaboration and thus we expect every member of the team to have a strong sense of ownership, not just for the assigned products and missions but for the overall company’s success and the satisfaction of Honey’s users and partners.
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Manager at Honey, you will:
- Develop product strategy, goals, roadmap, and requirements for a cross-functional team of engineers, product designers and analysts and work closely with teams to take ideas from concept to launch
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Understand deeply the “why” behind everything we do and instill that understanding across all levels of the organization
- Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration and alignment across teams and departments related to your products
- Work closely with the team’s technical lead to drive efficiency and increase productivity
- Contribute to the growth of the Product team and provide mentorship to interns and product managers
- Collaborate with other product managers and designers to ensure alignment across all Honey products and delivery of most optimized experienced for Honey users
- Collaborate with Revenue and Growth team to drive value for partners and expand Honey’s user base
- At least 5 years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
- Leadership skills and ability to influence and inspire the team
- A deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, break down complex concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an ability to move quickly for moving quickly
- The desire to be hands on and build mockups from scratch to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand our data
- A growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!
Want to learn more about Honey? Visit Honey's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.