What You'll Do:
- Integrate existing and upcoming Honey products with new and existing merchants
- Optimize merchant integrations and improve Honey user experiences
- Detect and resolve challenges that impact Honey revenue
- Quickly learn and ramp up on training provided.
- Formal training in Code School or similar
- Self-motivated and able to quickly learn the technical training, tools, and process.
- Upbeat attitude and problem-solving mindset
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!
Want to learn more about Honey? Visit Honey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Data Infrastructure
BuzzFeed, New York/ Los Angeles
Software Engineer, Data
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Software Engineer: Backend (Payments)
Postmates, San Francisco
1010data, New York
Technical Services Engineer (EMEA)
SF Motors, Mishawaka, IN