At Honey, we believe that a world that is fair works better for everybody. Every day, we're driven to create a reality where the distribution of value is not tipped in favor of any one individual or company. We’ve built a community over 10 million strong that uses the collective insights of our users and members to power tools that allow everyone to shop smarter, together. We’re looking for someone to help shape and massively scale a growing portfolio of products that will revolutionize the way people think about shopping. We are actively seeking an experienced Product Manager to join the Product Team in our Los Angeles office.
About the Role:
For the first 3-6 months, you can expect to be working alongside an experienced PM here to deliver smaller projects and features while building a deep foundational understanding of our users, products, and strategic vision. As you demonstrate success in your role, your scope of responsibility will quickly grow to fully own individual products and eventually product areas.
What You’ll Do:
As a Product Manager at Honey, you will:
- Translate the company’s vision into a thoughtfully prioritized, executable plan to get your products from MVP to 100x
- Work closely with developers, designers, stakeholders, QA, analytics, and other product teams to take ideas from concept to launch
- Use an effective combination of research, data, and product intuition to make timely decisions
- Understand deeply the “why” behind everything we do and instill that understanding across all levels of the organization
- Serve as a communication hub and facilitate collaboration across teams and departments related to your products
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and shipping technology products at scale
- A reputation of being the smartest person in the room, with the humility to realize you won’t always be
- A natural, deep curiosity that drives you to learn, investigate, and constantly ask why
- Expert communication skills, including the ability to persuade and inspire, a knack for breaking down complex technical concepts, and a proactive attitude towards knowledge sharing
- Strong sense of ownership and a "whatever it takes" attitude towards getting stuff done
- Boundless creativity when it comes to generating ideas, but an understanding that execution is what ultimately matters
- Comfort with ambiguity, and an instinct for moving quickly
- The inclination to get your hands dirty, from building mockups to help communicate your ideas to writing your own SQL to understand our data
- A strong growth mindset, unwavering grit, and an appetite for being constantly pushed beyond your comfort zone
At Honey, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
About us Founded in 2012 and based in Downtown, Los Angeles, Honey is the easiest way to save when shopping online! We currently have a coupon applying browser extension (available on Google Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.), a cash back program called Honey Gold, a price watching tool called Droplist, and are working on several more features and products to create abundance for all! Our team is a collaborative, diverse, and inclusive group of 100 and we're growing!
Want to learn more about Honey? Visit Honey's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Customer Care Team