Call Center Supervisor
HONK, Los Angeles
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE, SIMPLIFIED. BREAKDOWNS HURT. GETTING HELP IS EASY.
HONK is a fast growing technology company disrupting the roadside assistance space. We are a group of out of the box thinkers and doers, driven by an immense passion to challenge the old ways by working together to bring innovative change that impacts the lives of others. We work in a creative environment where everyday is rewarding knowing we’re assisting people in their true moment of need, stuck on side of roads, helping them get back to conquering their day. In the age of want it, click it, buy it, get it, on-demand and on-call, HONK is the only way to get from broken down to I barely even noticed I’d stopped.
We are looking for a Contact Center Supervisor who will develop, implement and oversee scheduling, training, quality assurance, call monitoring, and coaching and development for HONK’s growing contact center. This person will ideally have experience leading, motivating, and developing a growing contact center while ensuring key performance indicators (KPIs) are met, reported, and continuously improved upon.
We are looking for a true leader and someone who wants to constantly improve the lives of their staff as well as our customers. If the idea of working with an agile and entrepreneurial team to modernize a massive/outdated industry excites you, then we want to hear from you!
- Be responsible for scheduling, creating and implementing key KPI’s, managing employee efficiency and cost and applying best practices for our customers and partners.
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements related to coverage gaps, process improvements, new initiatives, etc.
- Explore WFM options to aid in continued growth of our team and processes.
- Hold regular team meetings with direct reports to review previous day/week/month program performance and provide guidance regarding future performance in order to continuously improve results.
- Provide regular feedback to management regarding current operational performance. Escalate issues appropriately and in real-time including, but not limited to, financial, performance, and human resources issues.
- Not be afraid to roll up your sleeves, jump on customer calls and get things done.
- A proven manager with 2+ years experience in operations management, management consulting, or rapid growth start-up operations.
- A manager for the people, you enjoy explaining the why’s and what’s of how we work and you want to help everyone on your team achieve greatness.
- A lover of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing support for the HONK customer base. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- Data driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding of both customers and partners alike.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Driven by creative intuition and able to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You follow through, and you’re not afraid to make yourself heard.
WHO WE ARE Breakdowns hurt. Stranded on the side of the road, the only thing that matters is getting help. Until now, roadside help meant exhausting phone calls and endless waits. Getting back on the road hurt as much as breaking down. We created HONK to help. Founded in 2014, HONK is the trusted way to find and order roadside assistance from the web, mobile phone or tablet, 24/7, nationwide. No more membership fees, no paying for services you don’t use. No hassle. The free HONK app and website connects drivers with roadside assistance partners for services including: JUMSTART, LOCKED OUT, FLAT TIRE, OUT OF FUEL, and TOWING.
Want to learn more about HONK? Visit HONK's website.
Jobs You May Like
CNBC Editorial/Reporting Summer 2020 Internships – San Francisco, CA
NBCUniversal, San Francisco, CA